Ancient Lamp

Discussion in 'General Discussion (YGO)' started by Evil Fiber Jar, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Fiber Jar

Evil Fiber Jar Switch Blade

My son got his Shonen Jump Magazine yesterday and it said that next issue it will have the Ancient Lamp in it. Did any one else see that?
  2. skey23

skey23 Council of Heroes

Well, that makes sense. Doesn't it usually hit the magazine about a month after the pre-release?
  3. Evil Fiber Jar

not sure. I thought it was later then that. but wasn't sure.
  4. masterwoo0

masterwoo0 NINJA4LIFE

Hurray... one more chance to get this AWESOME card!!!
  5. paulb91085

paulb91085 New Member

I personally think this card useless beacuse really who plays with la jinn. Maybe in a fiend based deck and even.
  6. John Danker

John Danker Administrator

I can understand your initial thought, however, it's not that part of the cards effect most are interested in, it's the first effect that delights players.
  7. Jathro

Jathro New Member

Evil [ycard="LOD-EN056"]Fiber Jar[/ycard]: I can confirm that. I saw the little advertisement, too. You gonna take me at my word? :D
  8. drzero7

drzero7 New Member

[ycard="LOD-EN056"]Fiber Jar[/ycard] is TOO EVIL. I mean come on! It totally refresh the entire freaking DECK! It's a total reset button that can be triggered whenever you feel like your on a bad flow. [ycard="LOD-EN056"]Fiber Jar[/ycard] needs to stay banned.

And yay for [ycard="SP2-EN001"]Ancient Lamp[/ycard]! Nex issue is next month right? I'll be sure to get it. (Since I wasn't on sneak preview)
  9. Evil Fiber Jar

yes next Issue....love that [ycard="LOD-EN056"]Fiber Jar[/ycard]. Just ask John Danker why I love that card..lol
  10. OKShadow

OKShadow OKC's Dark Duelist

Just picked up an [ycard="SP2-EN001"]Ancient Lamp[/ycard]. hope to get a couple more for my [ycard="DCR-091"]Final Countdown[/ycard] deck. ::EVIL GRIN:: Watch an opponent's monsters fight each other lol (especially if you can get a [ycard="DBT-EN002"]D.D. Assailant[/ycard] involved on the losing end against say [ycard="PSV-EN000"]Jinzo[/ycard] or Mobius)
  11. Tiso

Tiso Calculative Duelist

There really is no reason to doubt it to begin with. SP cards have for a long time now come out in Shonen Jump a few months after the SP. No reason to assume they stop.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.