Dr Kain's Trade/Want List

Discussion in 'Battle City Trading (YGO)' started by Dr Kain, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

I updated my Wants because I'm trying to complete my Dark Crisis set, so I listed all of the cards I need. Also, I added a few more cards for trade.
  2. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

I just did major changes to my trade list. First off, I've decided to only post the Rare cards as it just got too complicated to have a list of everything there, so if you guys have any commons you want, just ask.

Also, I have placed up for trade my personal collection to my Invasion of Chaos cards. Granted, I am keeping the Fairies and Black Chaos, but everything else I have in that set is listed.

I'm moving to Denver in April, so I've got to get rid of these now so that is less I have to worry about.
  3. Fuzzman

Fuzzman Unleash the Beast

Hi. I have Ultra Hino-Kagu Tsuchi. Check my list. I couldn't see anything I wanted though.
  4. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

I know they're commons, but I do have:

Sparkman x2
    Clayman x2
    Burstinatrix
    Avian
    Differen Dimension Capsule x2
  5. Fuzzman

Hrm.. Interesting. Ill let Shadowdraggon know. We have a massive card pool. We live quite near to each other so wediscuss trades first. Im about to splash out on SOI.
  6. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

Cool. I'm debating if I should bother with the SoI packs or just buy Ruin since she is the only one I want (well, and her magic summon card).
  7. Fuzzman

Well I run a Dragon Deck. I wan't [ycard="SOI-EN033"]Divine Dragon - Excelion[/ycard] I will probably only buy him I buy singles cheaper and don't get all those unwanted common's Me and Shadow have gotover 2'000 Common's trying to get cards from boosters.
  8. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

Hmmmmmmmm, I think I could rival you in the number of commons I have. I should just ebay them all for like $10, but I do have them all divided by Type, so maybe I'll sell them off by Type and go from there.
  9. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

1/6, new rares and super rares have been added.
  10. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

3/12: New stuff has been added to my Want and Trade lists.
  11. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

New updates to my list. I no longer have any commons left to trade (unless you want an [ycard="YSD-EN037"]Sakuretsu Armor[/ycard]).
  12. generalpdw

generalpdw BURNER KING!!!

I'd like your:
    - [ycard="SKE-039"]Premature Burial[/ycard] (DB1)
    - [ycard="SD1-EN022"]Ceasefire[/ycard] (DB1)
    (and maybe BEWD - JMP-001)

I have these:
    [ycard="DR1-EN177"]Different Dimension Dragon[/ycard] DCR-015 SR
    [ycard="DR1-EN179"]Dark Flare Knight[/ycard] DCR-017
    D. D. Warrior Lady DCR-027 SR
    [ycard="DCR-032"]Butterfly Dagger - Elma[/ycard] DCR-032 SR
    [ycard="DR1-EN214"]Interdimensional Matter Transporter[/ycard] DCR-052 UR
    [ycard="DCR-063"]Great Maju Garzett[/ycard] DCR-063 R
    [ycard="DR1-EN243"]Legendary Flame Lord[/ycard] DCR-081 R
    [ycard="DR1-EN266"]Blast Held by a Tribute[/ycard] DCR-104 UR

I would offer you a SR for each of the SRs above as an even swap. Then I would offer an UR for your BEWD. On top of that, I would throw in the 2 DCR Rares that you're wanting. I think that's more than fair. If you do, then PM me so we can work out the details.
  13. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

You should have a PM back. Sounds like a very awesome trade to me.
  14. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

Trading is back on schedule. Granted, I don't own a new computer right now, so I have to go to the library to do this stuff, but if you have any trades you want to conduct, feel free to post or PM me.
  15. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

I'm back and have updated my list with some new Super Rares.
  16. deepdark

deepdark New Member

Check me please for Freed, Dekoichi, Flying Kamakin #1, and Acid Rain. PM me if you find anything you like, thanks.
  17. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

Is your Exodia Necros the Dark Crisis one?
  18. deepdark

deepdark New Member

I believe I have both
  19. Dr Kain

Dr Kain CoG iTrader

Your cards are on their way.
  20. I'm interested in DD Warrior Lady, DD Scout Plane, and the Rares Mataza, Bazoo, and Sasuke Samura #4. Just follow my link to see what I have. Thanks.