Official Super Smash Bros. Revolution Character Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Legacy Consoles (Nintendo)' started by chaos general, Sep 16, 2005.

1. barty64

barty64 Guest

I personly would like to see stronger pokemon in there instead of pichu or jigglypuff, as i found them to hard to fight with. So, I would like to see Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan in there as well as Charizard becoming a main character, instead of out of the pokeball!!!
  2. Inuyasha_Riku

Inuyasha_Riku the drumming duelist

jigglypuff hard to fight with??? naaaaawwwwww...u just gotta know how to use him..it..her...whatever..^_^
  3. barty64

barty64 Guest

really:confused_ because in my experince it is useful in only one sence and that is to be difficult to be knocked out of the arena without using a smash attack.
  4. Inuyasha_Riku

Inuyasha_Riku the drumming duelist

haha thats another factor...ppl often UNDERESTIMATE it...so if ur like a really advanced player, u can take advantage of that and use it to kick some butt...
  5. barty64

barty64 Guest

I underestimate it because I personly use Roy and I love using his smash attack espeically against Jigglypuff and Kirby they are to easy to beat!!!
  6. barty64

barty64 Guest

another character i wouldn't mind seeing on this is either wario or waluigi!!!
  7. jinzo64

jinzo64 New Member

speculation is over here are the 35 characters that will appear in brawl even though there not comfirmed on the official site they have been named on the official nintendo magazine website.

heres a list
    3rd time round

1.mario

2.luigi

3.pikachu

4.link

5.captain falcon

6.ness

7.donkey kong

8.jigglypuff

9.samus aron

10.yoshi

11.kirby

12.fox mcCloud

second time round

13.bowser

14.ganondorf

15.marth

16.princess peach

17.princess zelda/shiek

18.falco

19.mr game and watch

20.ice climbers

first time round

21.young link(wind waker version)

22.wario

23.r.o.b the robot

24.star wolf

25.diddy kong

26.ike

27.pokemon trainer using squirtle, ivysaur and charizard

28.lucario

29.sonic

30.solid snake

31.lucas

32.captain olimer and pikmin

33.pit

34.king debede

35.meta knight

zero suit samus(samus tranfroms in to this form after her final smash attack)

according to www.game.co.uk the game is to be released in the u.k on the 1/5/08