Help With Kaibaman!

Discussion in 'Rules Questions (YGO)' started by wesker99, Apr 1, 2005.

1. wesker99

wesker99 New Member

His effect says "Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand." What i want to know is can i summon then right after sacrifice him for BEWD or do i have to wait one turn? I also want to know can he be face down when i sacrifice him? Thanks!
  2. Duelist 316

Duelist 316 The Game

It says right on the card it's a special summon, so you could normal summon Kaibaman and sac him to special summon BEWD in the same turn. And yes, you can use his effect while he's face down.
  3. densetsu_x

densetsu_x .

"[ycard="WC5-EN002"]Kaibaman[/ycard]"'s effect is an Ignition effect so a) he would have to be face up to use it and b) you can use it right after he's summoned to bring out a "[ycard="PCK-001"]Blue-Eyes White Dragon[/ycard]" (who then would be free to attack if he wished).
  4. benearn919

benearn919 New Member

You can Special Summon a Blue-Eyes the same turn that you summoned [ycard="WC5-EN002"]Kaibaman[/ycard].
  5. JOls

JOls New Member

Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "[ycard="PCK-001"]Blue-Eyes White Dragon[/ycard]" from your hand.

As long as he is face up, there are no restrictions (except that it has to be during your main phase) on when you can use his effect to tribute the card to special summon BEWD.

Edit: Geesh, you wait a minute before you post and a half dozen other people beat you to the punch. :D
  6. densetsu_x

densetsu_x .

Well, there are restrictions since it is an Ignition effect. You can't use it during your Battle Phase. You can't use it during your Opponent's Turn. But if it's your Main Phase 1 or 2, you can use it.
  7. JOls

JOls New Member

Right as I was editing it too to add that in... :D
  8. Duelist 316

Duelist 316 The Game

Yay! I made 2 mistakes in a row! April Fools?
  9. wesker99

wesker99 New Member

Those were all horrible responses! APRIL FOOLS! Thanks!