Scape

Discussion in 'Rules Questions (YGO)' started by Milo di Scorpio, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Milo di Scorpio

Milo di Scorpio New Member

If i summon Tsukuyomi and my opponent has only 1 (or 2,3...) sheep token, can i select sheep token as target of Tsukuyomi effect? Sheep token that i target has removed from play or simply turn in face-down defence position?
  2. DaGuyWitBluGlasses

DaGuyWitBluGlasses New Member

No. Tokens are not legal targets for the effect of [ycard="DCR-075"]Tsukuyomi[/ycard] (becasue they cannot be turned face-down)

[ycard="DCR-075"]Tsukuyomi[/ycard] would have to select a mosnter on your side of the field in this case.
  3. Milo di Scorpio

Milo di Scorpio New Member

Ah.... Thanks...
  4. HorusMaster

HorusMaster New Member

Also, if your opponent only has one sheep token, then because of [ycard="DCR-075"]Tsukuyomi[/ycard]'s effect, she would flip herself face-down and keep her from returning to your hand at the end of the turn.
  5. Maruno

Maruno Council of Heroes Staff Member

Actually, it wouldn't matter how many Monster Tokens your opponent had. None of them can be flipped by [ycard="DCR-075"]Tsukuyomi[/ycard]. And yes, if [ycard="DCR-075"]Tsukuyomi[/ycard] ends up being the only face-up monster on the field (excluding Monster Tokens), she would flip herself face-down. And obviously, she wouldn't return herself to your hand at the end of your turn because she isn't face-up and her effect that tells you to do that wouldn't apply.
  6. SilentSwordsmaster

SilentSwordsmaster Spawn of Apocalypse

he would flip himself facedown
  7. Maruno

Maruno Council of Heroes Staff Member

Are you going to bring up the gender issue again? We have a thread for that elsewhere.
  8. SilentSwordsmaster

SilentSwordsmaster Spawn of Apocalypse

no...just having fun since i cant say anything about Duel Masters