Wow ... SJC-EN003 is ... Shrink

Discussion in 'General Discussion (YGO)' started by djp952, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djp952

djp952 New Member

2. masterwoo0

masterwoo0 NINJA4LIFE

Why couldnt they give us Sixth Sense?? I mean, a Quick-Play Spell Card with a "Mirror Wall" like effect...

It's nice that they gave us a realistically "playable" card you dont have to make a life decision to play (and will more than likely not go for thousands on eBay), but I'd much rather have had something else.
  3. Complex_Mind

Complex_Mind Deck Mechanic

I laffed. [Fillz]
  4. Chichiri-Sama

Chichiri-Sama New Member

you know I've come to realize one thing and one thing only. They only give you what you dont want or cant use. Sure I've waited for this but still agree with woo
  5. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

feel sorry for you guys.

Collapse in the Video games = Shrink for thouse that dont know.
  6. Sakura Sakamoto

Sakura Sakamoto Active Member

theres nothing wrong with shrink it's a very useful.

1. it's chainable knock mobious the frost monarch down to 1200 for a turn i don't think mobius will be doing any attacking in that turn unless your fields clear.

2. it can be used in the damage step because it allerts the attack of a monster.
    this should mean that after your opponents paid for
    injection fairy lily's effect you can cut it in half so instead of
    3400 it's 1700.

3. it's a spell card which means you play it if your apponents
    using jinzo or royal decree.
    when they attack wait for the damage them wham cut there attack in halve and send there monster of to the graveyard.

4. its a quick play spell card so acctivate from your hand
    during the damage step during your turn.

5.eerrrm it's good and very effective.

i think it's a great card and can't wait for it to come out over
    here in jolly old england.

me being excited:bouncy_je
  7. barty64

barty64 Moki The Monkey Boy Staff Member

yes it's a very good card i carn't wait to see it to arrive in the UK!!!
  8. Maruno

Maruno Council of Heroes Staff Member

Nope. Shrink affects original ATK. Injection Fairy Lily doesn't boost original ATK, only currect ATK.
  9. Sakura Sakamoto

Sakura Sakamoto Active Member

oops i read Shrink wrong it was a nice thought tough.
  10. Tiso

Tiso Calculative Duelist

It is alright for me to be mad? Time to curse up a storm on my blog about this. Bad, very bad, very very bad. Not pleased with this. A most needed card for the TCG and NO ONE can get it outside of SJC. Lame.
  11. Maruno

Maruno Council of Heroes Staff Member

That's what they said about Cyber-Stein. Wait a while, and it'll come out as an Ultra Rare somewhere.
  12. Inuyasha_Riku

Inuyasha_Riku the drumming duelist

i hope so maruno..i hope so....*bangs head against desk thinking how day can get any worse*...WHY SHRINK....WHY??
  13. Tiso

Tiso Calculative Duelist

That is only because UDE had no choice in the matter at that point. Konami was wanted to do the DB set that had it in, which made it a rare. I still want a Ultra Rare Cyber-Stein if only for the collection. Shrink better come out within 6 months for the rest of us, seriously. Imagine the uproar had it been Crush Card. Not that I would actually use Shrink. The Deck I have just has no way of fitting it in, but why would they not give us this card regularly? Then we got the last SJC Promo Des Voltasgalph that has to come out now since they said it would not be reprinted unless a year or so passed and it has. I expect SJC to print that as their annual card in Jan 2007 then.
  14. skey23

skey23 Council of Heroes

I'm excited and disappointed all at the same time. **sigh**
  15. Digital Jedi

Digital Jedi Administrator Staff Member

Kinda like an Espresso Margarita.
  16. bao magician

bao magician New Member

Darth Vader:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
  17. Tiso

Tiso Calculative Duelist

Now see this is something we all can ban together and chant "Boo-urns to Kevin Tewart" since he is in charge of Tin and SJC Promos like this. Was anyone else unimpressed with the Deck Lists and duelists at SJC Ohio like I was?

This is a big Darth Vader NO moment. Big time.
  18. masterwoo0

masterwoo0 NINJA4LIFE

Im just glad this card came out in Shonen Jump. It takes the wind out of the sails and puts the focus back on the game. Now maybe people will stop flopping and dropping, just to get a card and sell it for a few grand.
  19. Tiso

Tiso Calculative Duelist

How exactly does this do that? That is the entire point of the SJC promo is to sell it for a few thousands while you can. Nothing has changed, it is just now we finally got a most sought after card that IS going to be expensive because of that. All this does is upset the players looking forward to owning this card normally, but cannot. Not fair to those duelist to be left out in the cold while "scrubs" get the glory and the money.
  20. drzero7

drzero7 New Member

Come on, Shrink is AWESOME. It's kinda the opposite of Rush Recklessly. And we can always target those annoying reapers with Shrink to bust it. Or yeah, make it a semi-Waboku. Or like my foe's Jinzo attacks my face-up dekoichi and their Jinzo get bombed. Not to mention it's during damage step so there's almost no chance of counter chain unless they have a spell speed 3 effect card.

But yeah, we fanboys do wanna do the Kaiba combo of Shrink + Crush Card :p

And Sixed Sense is never coming here. That card is broken as hell.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.