Guardian Angel Joan or Winged Kuriboh?

Seto Kaiba

Okay, my gf whos user name on here is Kisara is trying to build either a Gurdian Angel Joan deck or a Winged Kuriboh deck, but doesn't know which one to go with. She is very new to the game and I know nothing about fairy cards. My focus of knowledge is on Dragons and Machines (mainly cyber dragon, Ancient gears, VWXYZ, and I'm trying to learn more about cyber darks) if you can help me at all by listing what deck you think is better, or even decks that have been built for her to model after that would be great. Personaly as much as I hate Kuriboh I think that deck has more potential. Thanks for your help.

Thanks

alright thanks. I'm not really much of a Kuriboh fan and I deffinately don't like any fairy monsters... except maybe for marshmallon, but what my gf wants ill help her get, so thanks for the advice.

fairy you say eh?
well
kurboh is good, try kuribon as well
other fairys, does she have a preferance as to WHICH fairies
so i.e. does she care if its like archlord krystia, or something weirder looking, like the arcana force
btw get hidden arsenal stuff then
it has beserker crush, a card useful for winged kuribohs

i'd personaly go with guardian angel joan deck over a kuriboh deck

3 guardian joan
2 voltanis the adjudicator
2 zeradias, herald of heaven
2 honest
3 bountiful artemis
3 meltiel sage of the sky
2 gellenduo
1 marsmallon
1 plague spreader zombie

3 dark bribe
1 solomn judgement
1 mirror force
2 dimensional prison
2 divine wrath
1 call of the haunted
2 pheonix wing wind blast
1 trap dust shoot

1 mystical space typhoon
1 brain control
1 heavy storm
2 terraforming
3 sanctuary in the sky

hope this helps.

Awesome site. Of course, if you want to save money I suggest trading for certain cards. But at that site you can buy cheap runs of cards.
For example, Guardian Angel Joan for only 89¢
But, Honest is like $80... so try trading since it is basically an uber Light Kuriboh.
You are gunna want some Luminous Sparks, definitely a necessity seeing as Light Monsters tend to be relatively low. If you want to make it specifically a Fairy type deck, Sanctuary in the Sky is your field card. I can't exactly say... that anyone can give you a deck with just Light? I have no clue what you want so I will tell you some cards that are mad cheap and generally all around good.

Back