1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CDIP General Guidelines from UDE..

Discussion in 'Rules Questions (YGO)' started by skey23, Nov 2, 2006.

1. skey23

skey23 Council of Heroes

For those who haven't seen it yet....here's the latest from UDE on the upcoming CDIP Sneak Peak....

http://lists.upperdeck.com/read/messages?id=11425

[/font]
  2. magnumcyclonex

magnumcyclonex Virus!

Scrunching will become an issue in many events down the road. Furthermore, some players will begin to (if they haven't already) place cards in zones far apart from each other (typically at the extremes), not just to offset any CDIP card effects, but more likely with the intention that the opponent will have long forgotten about that set card in the far corner of the field and make plays he/she otherwise would not have. These types of occurrences need to be checked upon by judge teams in future events.
  3. skey23

skey23 Council of Heroes

I agree. It will definitely be more interesting from here on out for us Judges.
  4. John Danker

John Danker Administrator

Yeah, it was getting too simple <smirk>
  5. DarkLogicianOfCaos

DarkLogicianOfCaos Eschew Obfuscation

Some very interesting things that may occur is now when you play Call and the Monster zone directly in front of it is taken, and you have to use another, if the opponent activates Trip Wire, killing the monster and Call, taking out the Called monster. Could be fun....
  6. Dillie-O

Dillie-O Council of Heroes

Hmm, maybe I'll have to pull out my Ground Collapses again. With the "adjacent" ruling I wonder if I my opponent's Rhynos is on the "edge" of the monster zone if I can "block" them in the corner by collapsing the spaces 8^D
  7. Jathro

Jathro New Member

I think I'll add "1x Bottle of Aspirin" to the list of things I take to tournaments now. And heck, those pills will make great counters and tokens.
  8. Dillie-O

Dillie-O Council of Heroes

Apparently you never read my article about the floor judges toolkit, you would have been happier a long time ago 8^D
  9. mikoal

mikoal Sinister Control

hmm for this set, there was no new rulings posted hey?
  10. densetsu_x

densetsu_x .

Not yet, probably tomorrow (or later today on Friday)
  11. squid

squid removed from play

geez, I hope they do it soon. I am planning on attending and want to be better informed on the effect rulings before I go.