1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

densetsu_x's Auction: Wholesale Blowout, 1/28/05

Discussion in 'Battle City Trading (YGO)' started by densetsu_x, Jan 25, 2005.

1. densetsu_x

densetsu_x .

Date Starting: 1/26/05
    Date Ending: 1/28/05

This auction is for a lot of cards. I've racked up some big bills for car repair so I'm selling off a portion of my collection to help pay for expenses. All the cards are in Excellent to Mint condition (with most in the Near Mint to Mint range). I'm seeing how well this goes before including the really expensive cards and figure since everyone here loves the game, I'd try posting here first before going to say eBay (with fees after fees after fees).

This is a Cash Auction. Minimum for the lot is $150 US. I reserve the right to add to the lot while the auction is going on should I deem it necessary but nothing will be taken off. So once it's on here, it stays on here.

Payment Terms: If you win the auction, you must pay immediately with PayPal only on 1/28/05. Since the auction will end at 1200 GMT, that will be 7:00 AM EST, 4:00 AM PST, and I don't know what in Australia. I will contact the winner on that day with ther pertanent information. The only exception to this rule are people with whom I have had successful multiple trades with. They know who they are. If the payment is not received by the end of the day, the deal will be voided and appropriate feedback left. Somehow though, I don't think (hope) that will be an issue from what I have seen one here.

Shipping Costs: If you live in the Continental US (excluding Hawaii and Alaska), shipping will be just a flat $5 just to cover the insurance and base packaging costs. If you live elsewhere... we'll figure it out.

Now that all of that is out of the way, here is what you are bidding on:

Secret/Ultimate/Promo Rare Cards
    Thousand Dragon
    Imperial Order
    Jinzo (PSV-EN000)
    Covering Fire

Ultra Rare Cards
    Mirror Force
    Torrential Tribute (DB1)
    Snatch Steal (1/e)
    Card of Safe Return (1/e)
    Ceasefire
    Call of the Haunted
    Dark Ruler Ha Des
    Horn of Heaven
    Perfect Machine King (1/e)

Super Rare Cards
    Makyura the Destroyer
    Reload
    Premature Burial (DB1)
    D. D. Warrior Lady (1/e)
    Painful Choice
    Terrorking Archfiend (1/e)
    Mudora (1/e)
    Different Dimension Dragon (1/e)
    Berserk Dragon (1/e)
    Needle Burrower (1/e)
    Buster Blader (DB1)
    Big Core (1/e)
    Triangle Ecstasy Spark (1/e)
    Harpie Lady Sisters (1/e)
    Fire Princess
    Banisher of the Light
    Revival Jam
    Dedication Through Light and Darkness
    Drop Off

And as a bonus, I have a large surplus of random Rares and Commons that I can throw in (I'll take requests as well for those).

Seeing as this is the first auction on these boards, I hope it works. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
  2. deepdark

deepdark New Member

I donate these cards to Densetsu_x's auction, I will ship these free of charge to the winner.
    Vampire Lord(rds)
    Machine King
    Byser Shock
    Spell Canceller
    Freed the Brave Wanderer
    Penumbral Soldier Lady
    Messenger of Peace
    Restructerer Revolution
    Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment
    Tragedy
    Big Burn
    Drop Off
    Solemn Judgement
  3. Osiris

Osiris New Member

If the auction is ending at 1200 GMT (i.e. Midday GMT), it'll be ending at 8:00PM AusWST or 11:00PM AusEST (Perth is +8 GMT, Sydney is +11 GMT)... pity I don't have paypal or enough cash at the moment...