1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Destiny Hero - Malicious "timing"?

Discussion in 'Rules Questions (YGO)' started by drzero7, Feb 19, 2007.

1. drzero7

drzero7 New Member

About his effect. Basically, the effect of special summoning another copy by removing it from play from the graveyard. When can I use it's effect.

I'm assuming so far, it's only during my turn main phase. But can I activate this during my foe's turn, battle phase, end phase, etc?
  2. EmeraldDragon

EmeraldDragon Bringer of Doom

Seems to me it can only be used during your main phase to me. I dont see anything to indicate it can be used at any other time.
  3. DarkLogicianOfCaos

DarkLogicianOfCaos Eschew Obfuscation

Typically, the formula of "By sending/Tributing/Removing..., (then something happens)" says Ignition effect.
    The creator Incarnate, Ancient Gear Cannon, etc.
  4. HorusMaster

HorusMaster New Member

It goes along the lines of 'remove a light and dark to special summon....." or 'remove up to three cards to increase the ATK....'
    All of them are an ignition effect and can only be used during your Main Phase 1, Battle Phase or Main Phase 2. The only exception to special summoning cards during your opponent's turn would be card effects like Ultimate Offering, Call of the Haunted, Rfdd, etc or monster that have the special summoning ability built into the card effect if the card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard like Shining Angel, Tomato, Giant Rat, Pyramid Turtle....you get the idea.
  5. Machinefreak

Machinefreak New Member

Strike Ninja would be another example. ^_^
  6. drzero7

drzero7 New Member

So wait, I can use Malicious effect during my battle phase?
  7. Entropy

Entropy Deus Ex Machina

No. Only during your Main Phases.