1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream or Nightmare card?

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card (YGO)' started by alan75, Apr 24, 2007.

1. alan75

alan75 New Member

Jinzo MK 2
    Machine/Effect/8 Stars
    ATK 2700 DEF1500
    This monster can only be summoned by tributing Jinzo equipped with Amplifier from your side of the field and one other Machine-Type. As long as this cards remains face up on your side of the field, all effects of traps are negated except your own. When this card is destroyed by a Spell Card, special summon Jinzo during your next Standby Phase.

Mecha Jinzo
    Machine/Fusion/Effect/7 Stars
    ATK 2400 DEF2000
    Jinzo + Spell Canceller
    A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted using the above Fusion Materials. As long as this card is on the field, it negates the effects of all Trap an Spell Cards on the field.

So if these cards were real how long would it take to see them banned from all formats of the game?
  2. densetsu_x

densetsu_x .

Neither of those are all that broken or that easy to get out. Not to mention they're not likely to stay on the field for that long anyway.
  3. Inuyasha_Riku

Inuyasha_Riku the drumming duelist

mecha jinzo wouldnt be all that hard to get out...if it was a dark type..

Future Fusion + Overload Fusion to get that thing out would be pretty sick...
  4. drzero7

drzero7 New Member

yeah. I was also wondering of that fusion monster was a Dark or not. And also, you can use a Metamorphosis on a LV7 monster along with it.

Jinzo MK 2, no way? Too situational. The monster required is 1x per deck. And nobody plays Amplifier anyway. I mean, Jinzo + Amplifire + 1 machine. That's 4 for 1 trade (I'm including the monster you summon with it too) that's not that even great in the first place. If your willing to sacrifice that much cards, it better be an OTK or else not worth the time.
  5. densetsu_x

densetsu_x .

Yeah, and if you had Future Fusion + Overload Fusion, I think most people would go with Chimeratech Overdragon. And again, it's just a 2400 attacker. Given the abundance of monster removal that you find in most people's decks as well, that's why neither of these are all that overly broken. The 2nd one especially nerfs your own S/Ts too so things stay on an even playing ground.
  6. drzero7

drzero7 New Member

But that Mecha Jinzo will hvae uses. Jinzo is known to just KILL burn decks to death. And with Spell Canceller along with it, it'll kill combo decks like Demise/Diamond Dude Turbo/etc. (Combo decks are VERY popular right now)
  7. cuzwbd

cuzwbd New Member

exiled force,exploder dragon,old vindictive, injection fairy, newdoria,zaborg,ns grand mole,penguins, ddwl,dda, night assailant, a handfull of lingering effects, forced back, etc etc etc
    good fun, but not broken