1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Errata to Justi-Break....*joy*

Discussion in 'Rules Questions (YGO)' started by skey23, Nov 3, 2006.

1. skey23

skey23 Council of Heroes

For those who haven't seen it yet....

http://lists.upperdeck.com/read/messages?id=11439

Yay! It's stronger and better now!
  2. Kyhotae

Kyhotae Delusional Knight

And there're STILL no normal monsters in this set... Can you say "worthless pull"? I knew you could.
  3. Digital Jedi

Digital Jedi Administrator Staff Member

Only if your drafting.
  4. masterwoo0

masterwoo0 NINJA4LIFE

Actually, x3 of this card, and a few Elemental Hero Wildheart's can wreak havoc now....
  5. ricencracker

ricencracker guess what?

well if ur going to run wildheart y not just go full out e-heros which now that i think about it that's not that bad of an idea hey thx now i can put some life back into my e-hero deck
  6. Maruno

Maruno Council of Heroes Staff Member

What did Justi-Break originally say? The description "double-Mirror Force" is meaningless to me (even though it seems a better description than a "non-Normal Dark Hole", because of the response to an attack thing).
  7. masterwoo0

masterwoo0 NINJA4LIFE

It first said that it destroyed ALL Effect Monsters in Attack Position, so if you had Effect Monsters in defense, they were safe, thus the "Double Mirror Force" effect.
  8. roadhouse007

roadhouse007 New Member

Wildheart is useless with it. The attack has to be declared on a normal monster. Oops.
  9. Digital Jedi

Digital Jedi Administrator Staff Member

Who sais Wildheart had to be the one being attacked? :-:
  10. masterwoo0

masterwoo0 NINJA4LIFE

As ricencracker's said, Justi-Break could be a nice addition to a E-Hero Deck, which we all know, are chock full of "Normal Monsters" used in E-Hero Fusion's. With Wildheart, he gets to come in after you have nuked the field of your opponents monsters, and attack without fear of Traps.
  11. densetsu_x

densetsu_x .

Or he can be on the field when Justi-break goes off and he'll still be on the field afterwards too.
  12. Inuyasha_Riku

Inuyasha_Riku the drumming duelist

hmm..will this come in a shonen later? i could use 3 for my ehero deck.. ^_^
  13. Kyhotae

They haven't released a Sneak Preview promo in the Shonen Jump magazine since "Ancient Lamp". I don't know for sure, but I doubt it will be in one. Sorry.
  14. masterwoo0

masterwoo0 NINJA4LIFE

You're kidding right? They just released the Toon Dark Magician Girl.
  15. cuzwbd

cuzwbd New Member

isnt there a lv 4 normal monster with 2000 atk comming in strike of neos???
    patience is a big deal in japan - a year or more of releases to get a good combo is more acceptable there than here.... we want it now!....a year later e-heros are getting more & more playable....
  16. Kyhotae

Yeah. They did: "JUMP-EN010".

It's not the Sneak Preview Card.
  17. masterwoo0

masterwoo0 NINJA4LIFE

It's not listed as the Sneak Preview card, but it is still based from the Preview Card regardless (as there is no previous English release), with just a different name designation.

With all the redesignation to 4 letter/number prefix, it probably made more sense to just rename future Manga Promo's of Sneak Peek's to prevent confusion.
  18. Kyhotae

I don't see how that makes it "SP2-EN002". If it's got a different number, it's a different card. "SOI-EN001" is "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", but the "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" in the tin is not "SOI-EN001".

It's a collector thing. It's a different card from a different series. If you want the SP cards, you're probably not gonna get them from Shonen Jump anymore.
  19. drzero7

drzero7 New Member

Wow, that's even MORE evil. It'll kill defense position Effect monster, all face-down monster, and even defense position Normal Monster. (No random 2100+DEF wall Normal monster with this I guess)

I guess you HAVE to be agressive with this card with Normal Monsters then. Yeah, E-Heros with Wildheart (immune to trap) Sparkman will shine but no Clayman wall though.