1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flaming Eternity Rulings

Discussion in 'Rules Questions (YGO)' started by DaGuyWitBluGlasses, Feb 23, 2005.

1. DaGuyWitBluGlasses

DaGuyWitBluGlasses New Member

I just noticed that there are rulings for Flaming Eternity on the UDE FAQ pages.
    Now on the Judge's list but here's the list of cards that have rulings: Small Font for those that are irrelevant to the Sneak Preview (e.g. impossible to summon/onnly contain ruling involving cards from other sets).

A Feather of the Phoenix
    Abare Ushioni
    Armed Samurai - Ben Kai
    Assault on GHQ

Beast Soul Swap
    Behemoth the King of All Animals
    Big-Tusked Mammoth
    Blast Magician
    Brain Jacker
    Catnipped Kitty
    Centrifugal Field
    Chiron the Mage
    Cross Counter

D.D. Dynamite
    Deck Devastation Virus
    Dimension Distortion

Elemental Burst

Firebird
    Forced Ceasefire
    Fulfillment of the Contract

Gatling Dragon
    Gearfired the Swordmaster

Good Goblin Housekeeping
    Granmarg the Rock Monarch

Hand of Nephthys
    Hyena

Kangaroo Champ
    King Dragun

Maji-Gire Panda
    Mecha-dog Marron
    Meteor of Destruction

Poison Fangs
    Pole Position
    Re-Fusion
    Release Restraint
    Rescue Cat

Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
    Shadowslayer
    Spell Absorption
    Spiral Spear Strike
    Swords of Concealing Light

The Big March of Animals
    The Dark - Hex-sealed Fusion
    The Earth - Hex-sealed Fusion
    The Light - Hex-sealed Fusion
    Threatening Roar

Get Studying!! The Previews start in less than 3-Days
  2. helpoemer316

helpoemer316 Will game for food

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be updating the Netrep FAQ pages tonight and I'll make sure Alex knows of the updates so that he might update the RONIN database.
  3. Raigekick

Raigekick New Member

In addition, the WC5 is not in the Card Registry in the web page. I posted a topic in Suggestion Forum yesterday. It's [thread=6653]here[/thread].
  4. CraniumX

CraniumX New Member

I can't thank you enough, this is exactly what I've been looking for.

Rats, I was really hoping the 'Attribute'-Hexes would be more useful to pull out some Fusions that may never get used, but you can't win 'em all. I still see my Dark Fusion deck having good possibilities with Spirit Reaper (unless it's banned), Dark Blade, Blowback Dragon, and even good ol' Summoned Skull at the least, and possibly Witch and Sangan, without Polymerizations, and Dark Magician with them. Too bad Zombyra would need an Earth-Hex instead of a Dark-Hex to bring out Last Warrior, but still another good possibility with Polymerizations. I think this card is a big help to people like me who enjoy fusions. I see a few decently viable options for all three of the Hexes in certain Attribute themed decks, and possibly Dragon decks, now even Lord of D. has a use besides the Flute.
  5. DaGuyWitBluGlasses

Not sure what you mean by that:
    The Hexes can indeed bring out absoltely any fusion monster of that attribute.
    Dark Paladin can be summoned with their first effect.
    Dark Balter, Ryu-Senshi can be used with their second effect as it is a Special summon that is not a Fusion Summon. You can indeed substitute it for those 2.
  6. Nak44

Nak44 New Member

can someone fill me in with the hexes effect?thanks.
  7. DaGuyWitBluGlasses

Not exactly, the Card Texts haven't been released yet. But, i'll try:

First Effect: Fusion Substitute (Like Versago the Destroyer) (The first effect is applied when using the second effect as well)

Second Effect: Tribute the Hex, and all but one of the fusion material monsters (from the field) To summon a fusion monster of the Same attribute as the Hex's original attribute.
  8. Nak44

Nak44 New Member

^_^ that sounds awesome thanks for the effects and the rulings news as well.
  9. blade146

blade146 New Member

Actualy the card text was just sent to me.

THE LIGHT – HEX-SEALED FUSION

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion-Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Tribute Fusion-Material Monsters on the field, including this card, to Special Summon 1 LIGHT Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.

THE DARK – HEX-SEALED FUSION

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion-Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Tribute Fusion-Material Monsters on the field, including this card, to Special Summon 1 DARK Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.

THE EARTH – HEX-SEALED FUSION

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion-Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Tribute Fusion-Material Monsters on the field, including this card, to Special Summon 1 EARTH Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.

Here are the rulings

FET-EN027, -EN028, -EN029 The Dark – Hex-Sealed Fusion, The Light – Hex-Sealed Fusion, The Earth – Hex-Sealed Fusion

When you use this monster’s second effect, you also get its first effect. So this monster enables you to perform a Special Summon of a Fusion Monster without “Polymerizationâ€, etc., and also acts as a “substitute†for one of the Fusion Material Monsters.

Using the second effect of this monster does not “properly†Fusion Summon the Fusion Monster. So it cannot be revived from the Graveyard, etc. If you use “Polymerization†then you can revive the Fusion Monster from the Graveyard, even if you used this monster as a “substitute†Fusion Material Monster.

To use the second effect of this monster, you must Tribute this monster plus the legal Fusion Material Monster (s) written on the Fusion Monster. For example, to Special Summon “St. Joan†you must Tribute “The Light – Hex-Sealed Fusion†as well as either “The Forgiving Maiden†or “Marie the Fallen Oneâ€.

This monster’s second effect cannot be used to Special Summon Fusion Monsters thatcan only be Summoned by Fusion Summon, such as “Dark Paladinâ€.
  10. blade146

blade146 New Member

Also there has been two errated cards in this set.

CENTRIFUGAL FIELD (*Note: this card has errata from the printed text)

[Field Spell Card]

When a Fusion Monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, select 1 of the Fusion-Material Monsters written in the card text of that Fusion Monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it to your side of the field.

ErrataÂfd text: When a Fusion Monster(s) is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, the owner of that Fusion Monster selects 1 of the Fusion-Material Monsters written in the card text of that Fusion Monster from his/her Graveyard and Special Summons it to the field. (It is the owner of the Fusion Monster that can Special Summon the Material Monster)

DECK DEVASTATION VIRUS (*Note: this card has errata from the printed text).

[Trap Card]

Tribute 1 DARK monster with an ATK of 2000 points or more on your side of the field. Check all monsters on your opponent's side of the field, your opponent's hand, and all cards he/she draws during your opponent's next 3 turns, and destroy all monsters with an ATK of 1500 or less.

ErrataÂfd text: Tribute 1 DARK monster with an ATK of 2000 points or more on your side of the field. Check all monsters on your opponent's side of the field, your opponent's hand, and all cards he/she draws (until the end of your opponent's 3rd turn after this card's activation), and destroy all monsters with an ATK of 1500 or less. (It includes cards the opponent may draw during your turn, with ÂgGood Goblin HousekeepingÂh, etc.)