1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Halloween-Your best DARK deck!

Discussion in 'Advanced Format Decks (YGO)' started by John Danker, Oct 31, 2005.

1. John Danker

John Danker Administrator

Let's have a little fun shall we? Didn't think of this in time for it to be a contest with any awards....but do me a favor for kicks and giggles? Post your best DARK DECK (sinister laugh) Boo..hahahahaHA!

after tomorrow I'll add a poll and we'll vote on the winner!
  2. Jason_C

Jason_C Banned

Lol. Everyone knows that Jathro's Dark Army will win. But what the heck, I'll try anyway.
    -pssvr
  3. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

sweet. :)

ill give it a shot my self, ive been wanting to try a deck for some time anyways.
  4. kagadesires

kagadesires gnomish gnecromancer

Can we cheat? Dumb question...of course we can! I like this...
  5. ChaosNecro

ChaosNecro New Member

My favourite DARK Deck

My 2 cents:

Tribute monsters (6x)
    [ycard="DB1-EN067"]Jinzo[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="DB2-EN168"]Patrician of Darkness[/ycard] (2x)
    [ycard="DCR-082"]Dark Master - Zorc[/ycard] (2x)
    [ycard="DCR-019"]Berserk Dragon[/ycard] (1x)

Non-tribute monsters (17x)
    [ycard="LON-EN062"]Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer[/ycard] (2x)
    [ycard="AST-080"]Night Assailant[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="PGD-057"]Newdoria[/ycard] (2x)
    [ycard="DB1-EN057"]Mystic Tomato[/ycard] (3x)
    [ycard="RDS-EN026"]Pitch-Black Warwolf[/ycard] (2x)
    [ycard="SYE-018"]Sangan[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="DR1-EN024"]Spirit Reaper[/ycard] (2x)
    [ycard="IOC-007"]Strike Ninja[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="IOC-088"]Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands[/ycard] (2x)
    [ycard="DB1-EN163"]Magician of Faith[/ycard] (1x)

Spells (16x)
    [ycard="SYE-038"]Mystic Plasma Zone[/ycard] (3x)
    [ycard="DR1-EN036"]Terraforming[/ycard] (2x)
    [ycard="SDY-022"]Dark Hole[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="SRL-EN047"]Mystical Space Typhoon[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="DB2-EN084"]Heavy Storm[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="SDJ-032"]Giant Trunade[/ycard] (2x)
    [ycard="PGD-090"]Metamorphosis[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="PSV-EN037"]Premature Burial[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="SD1-EN014"]Swords of Revealing Light[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="DR1-EN249"]Contract with the Dark Master[/ycard] (2x)
    [ycard="DR1-EN192"]A Deal with Dark Ruler[/ycard] (1x)

Traps (5x)
    [ycard="SD3-EN028"]Call of the Haunted[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="FET-EN058"]Deck Devastation Virus[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="DB2-EN201"]Bottomless Trap Hole[/ycard] (3x)

Fusion (1x)
    [ycard="DB1-EN195"]Thousand-Eyes Restrict[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="LOD-EN002"]Dark Balter the Terrible[/ycard] (2x)
    [ycard="PGD-078"]Reaper on the Nightmare[/ycard] (1x)
    [ycard="FET-EN035"]Gatling Dragon[/ycard] (1x)

EDIT: maybe it is better that I put an explanation down :p

Tribute monsters:
    [ycard="DB1-EN067"]Jinzo[/ycard] Not much to tell about, I think. Primary for his effect, secondary because he is DARK and on the third place his ATK/DEF :D
    [ycard="DB2-EN168"]Patrician of Darkness[/ycard] A great card. Redirecting with 2000 ATK: that is fun.
    [ycard="DCR-082"]Dark Master - Zorc[/ycard] A card that hurts your opponent :) In combination with [ycard="DB1-EN067"]Jinzo[/ycard] :D 2700 ATK is quite good, and it is better with his build-in [ycard="LOB-EN053"]Raigeki[/ycard] ability ;)
    [ycard="DCR-019"]Berserk Dragon[/ycard] I WAS looking for a way to put this card in.. Thanks to John Danker, I remembered that it could be put in. When Zorc dies.. the opponent will still fear this Deck :).

Non-tribute monsters
    [ycard="LON-EN062"]Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer[/ycard] Beatstick, ability to remove monsters from the opponents Graveyard. I guess everyone understands it ;)
    [ycard="AST-080"]Night Assailant[/ycard] Effect. No more, no less
    [ycard="PGD-057"]Newdoria[/ycard] Same as [ycard="AST-080"]Night Assailant[/ycard]: because of the effect
    [ycard="DB1-EN057"]Mystic Tomato[/ycard] Searching for cards like [ycard="RDS-EN026"]Pitch-Black Warwolf[/ycard] and [ycard="PGD-057"]Newdoria[/ycard]
    [ycard="RDS-EN026"]Pitch-Black Warwolf[/ycard] If [ycard="DB1-EN067"]Jinzo[/ycard] isn't yet on the field to make you happier ;), then this card will do that for sure when you enter the Battlephase :D
    [ycard="SYE-018"]Sangan[/ycard] Search for [ycard="PGD-057"]Newdoria[/ycard], [ycard="RDS-EN026"]Pitch-Black Warwolf[/ycard], [ycard="DR1-EN024"]Spirit Reaper[/ycard] etc.
    [ycard="DR1-EN024"]Spirit Reaper[/ycard] Great combination with [ycard="DB2-EN168"]Patrician of Darkness[/ycard], great help if the opponent tries to give themselves more light (other words: a giant Beatstick who has the task to crush your monsters and LP)
    [ycard="IOC-007"]Strike Ninja[/ycard] Anyone who needs explanation? 3, 2, 1.. Explanation closed!
    [ycard="IOC-088"]Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands[/ycard] He is no DARK-monster, but still necessary to get Zorc out.
    [ycard="DB1-EN163"]Magician of Faith[/ycard] No explanation needed, I guess

Spells
    [ycard="SYE-038"]Mystic Plasma Zone[/ycard] Power up the monsters for a OTK, or just Battle Damage
    [ycard="DR1-EN036"]Terraforming[/ycard] Search for [ycard="SYE-038"]Mystic Plasma Zone[/ycard]
    [ycard="SDY-022"]Dark Hole[/ycard] *silence*
    [ycard="SRL-EN047"]Mystical Space Typhoon[/ycard] *more silence*
    [ycard="DB2-EN084"]Heavy Storm[/ycard] *even more silence* Just don't ask :D
    [ycard="SDJ-032"]Giant Trunade[/ycard] Some extra S/T-'removal'
    [ycard="PGD-090"]Metamorphosis[/ycard] For morphing [ycard="DB1-EN163"]Magician of Faith[/ycard], [ycard="DB2-EN168"]Patrician of Darkness[/ycard], [ycard="DB1-EN067"]Jinzo[/ycard] and [ycard="DCR-019"]Berserk Dragon[/ycard] (if his ATK is getting too low) into Fusions
    [ycard="PSV-EN037"]Premature Burial[/ycard] *leaves answering to the answermachine*
    [ycard="SD1-EN014"]Swords of Revealing Light[/ycard] IF a opponent would be able to break through my defenses
    [ycard="DR1-EN249"]Contract with the Dark Master[/ycard] To get [ycard="DCR-082"]Dark Master - Zorc[/ycard] on the field
    [ycard="DR1-EN192"]A Deal with Dark Ruler[/ycard] Getting [ycard="DCR-019"]Berserk Dragon[/ycard] on the field

Traps
    [ycard="SD3-EN028"]Call of the Haunted[/ycard] *shows how often the answering machine already has been used*
    [ycard="FET-EN058"]Deck Devastation Virus[/ycard] 'Little' bit of annoying the opponent
    [ycard="DB2-EN201"]Bottomless Trap Hole[/ycard] *Starts searching for a new answering machine*

About the Fusions: just a bit of the normal part
  6. Akabane

Akabane Izanai no KAITO

I like this too, I had a dark deck earlier today set up but Chaosruler picked it apart which made me disband it and get serious with my deck. But [ycard="DB1-EN057"]Mystic Tomato[/ycard]s and [ycard="PGD-056"]Dark Jeroid[/ycard]s were really fun.
  7. chaosruler

chaosruler New Member

Not my fault. << I just played my game. xD

-chaosruler
  8. John Danker

Bownie points for working in [ycard="MRD-EN079"]Pumpking the King of Ghosts[/ycard] in right?

Chaosnecro....think you can work in A Deal Withe Dark Ruler and [ycard="DCR-019"]Berserk Dragon[/ycard] into that deck? <s> It might be nice with Dark Master Zorc....and nice in the Hallween theme!
  9. chaos general

chaos general New Member

Actually, John, I'm not entirely sure I know what a "bownie point" is...? ;)

This seems to be a very fun idea. I love Halloween. :D
  10. John Danker

<cringe> Aging myself again aren't I?
    You're not married yet are you?....Otherwise, you WOULD know what a brownie point is regardless of your age! <laffin>
  11. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

i dont know weather that is dirty or clean.

my fragile little mind hurts.. :(
  12. chaos general

chaos general New Member

Oh, I know what brownie points are, of course... But I'm not married. *is 16...*

However, you said this:
    ... :D
  13. Dillie-O

Dillie-O Council of Heroes

In honor of Halloween, I offer my DARK deck that is not a purely dark deck (I'm off by 5 monsters) but I find it nice and dark in that The Dark Ruler is out to infect the world. For your approval of the Twilight Zone....

Deck Name: FienDillie-O: The Infection
    Author: Sean Patterson
    Count: 41

Monsters: 16
    Tribute:
    [ycard="DB2-EN124"]Dark Ruler Ha Des[/ycard] x2

Non-Tribute:
    [ycard="PGD-070"]A Cat of Ill Omen[/ycard] x2
    [ycard="SRL-EN010"]Ameba[/ycard] x2
    [ycard="IOC-062"]Burning Algae[/ycard] x2
    [ycard="DB1-EN050"]Giant Germ[/ycard] x3
    [ycard="DR1-EN067"]Giant Orc[/ycard] x3
    [ycard="DB1-EN163"]Magician of Faith[/ycard]
    [ycard="AST-080"]Night Assailant[/ycard]

Spells:15
    [ycard="SD2-EN020"]Creature Swap[/ycard] x2
    [ycard="SD3-EN022"]Dark Room of Nightmare[/ycard] x2
    [ycard="SDJ-032"]Giant Trunade[/ycard]
    [ycard="AST-092"]Level Limit - Area B[/ycard]
    [ycard="MFC-033"]Poison of the Old Man[/ycard] x3
    [ycard="DB1-EN180"]Rain of Mercy[/ycard] x3
    [ycard="SD1-EN014"]Swords of Revealing Light[/ycard]
    [ycard="SRL-EN033"]Upstart Goblin[/ycard] x2

Traps:10
    [ycard="LOD-EN093"]Bad Reaction to Simochi[/ycard] x3
    [ycard="FET-EN058"]Deck Devastation Virus[/ycard]
    [ycard="RDS-EN050"]Divine Wrath[/ycard]
    [ycard="SYE-050"]Raigeki Break[/ycard] x2
    [ycard="DCR-102"]Sakuretsu Armor[/ycard] x2
    [ycard="PSV-EN010"]The Eye of Truth[/ycard]

The Synopsis:
    The Dark Ruler has decided to enter a new dimension on terror. Instead of brining his minions out and having them humiliate the enemy, he'd rather sit back on his throne and watch his foes die from within. Withering away without receiving the pummeling from the General or the Dark Lady they expect.

To accomplish this, The Dark Ruler has tasked his minion [ycard="AST-058"]Kozaky[/ycard] to look through the Archives of Fiendishness and find the proper recruit to do this bidding. After many long nights amidst the torchlight and green computer text, [ycard="AST-058"]Kozaky[/ycard] has found an answer. Simochi, a traitor of immense fiendish capacity. Simochi's job is to infiltrate the health supplies of the enemy and taint them. That way, when The Dark Ruler presents "gifts" of life and good fortune, they will [ycard="SD3-EN031"]Backfire[/ycard] and create disease. The Dark Ruler is also brining out additional germs and viruses to make his victory swift.

I'll admit that this deck was built a little while ago, and has recently been tweaked, but I thought it went with the Halloween fun...DQ me if needs be 8^D
  14. Preturbed

Preturbed New Member

15. chaos general

chaos general New Member

I'd like to say my [ycard="SRL-EN010"]Ameba[/ycard] Deck in the Deck Garage would suffice, but, alas. It probably doesn't. Though it is rather dark, I must say. I'm going to try to whip something up. There are too many dark cards... bwahahaha...
  16. Akabane

Akabane Izanai no KAITO

I made a dark deck myself it is not all that good but its posted in the deck section.
  17. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

Theme and limitation is what first came to my mind. :)
  18. Inuyasha_Riku

Inuyasha_Riku the drumming duelist

haha only dark deck i had that i can think up was that dark/rfp warrior thing i made....
  19. chaos general

chaos general New Member

I posted one and... It's pretty spooky. Well, at least I think it is. *is scared of the deck*
  20. chaosruler

chaosruler New Member

Well, gimme a few minutes, and I'll whip up something for you guys. >_< MWAHAHAHAHA!!! *goes to evil lab*

-chaosruler