1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuzzman/Shadowdragons combined trade list.

Discussion in 'Battle City Trading (YGO)' started by Fuzzman, Jun 21, 2005.

1. sirch1964

sirch1964 Don't fear da Reaper

those 2 for [ycard="DB2-EN206"]Last Turn[/ycard], morphin jar and [ycard="IOC-101"]Destruction Ring[/ycard]?
  2. Fuzzman

Fuzzman Unleash the Beast

Yeah Sounds Good the thing with [ycard="TP4-002"]Morphing Jar[/ycard] is That I can only get him after the 27th of this month when I get paid. Im getting one for me and some freinds but one extra can't hurt. So it sounds good.
  3. sirch1964

okay, why don't you pm me with info and I'll get ready to send out to you.
  4. Fuzzman

Updated Haves/wants
  5. Fuzzman

UPDATES, Updates, Updates
  6. sirch1964

I need to double check but I think I have the Rod, Twin Swords, Gravity Axe, Wicked, and [ycard="DR1-EN202"]Fairy of the Spring[/ycard]. I do know for sure that I have [ycard="IOC-SE2"]Magic Cylinder[/ycard] and a [ycard="RDS-EN052"]Rare Metalmorph[/ycard]. I'll let you know about the others and what sounds good for trading.
  7. sirch1964

I do have the Rod x1, Twin Sword x1, Gravity Axe x1, Wicked x1, and [ycard="DR1-EN202"]Fairy of the Spring[/ycard] x1, along with [ycard="LON-104"]Magic Cylinder[/ycard] and [ycard="RDS-EN052"]Rare Metalmorph[/ycard]. Also have Shooting Star Bow-Ceal x1

I would be interested in your Wild Natures Release, [ycard="IOC-011"]Sasuke Samurai #3[/ycard] & #4, [ycard="TP4-016"]Nobleman of Extermination[/ycard] and [ycard="DR1-EN043"]Barrel Behind the Door[/ycard].
  8. Xeno

Xeno Gold Member

Wow, another person from the UK! Awesome.

I am interesting in your [ycard="CT1-EN002"]Blade Knight[/ycard].

I have the following of your wants;

I have [ycard="FMR-003"]Metalmorph[/ycard] as well, but I can't see anything I would trade for it here, sorry. But have a look at my trade list if there is anything else you like.
  9. Fuzzman

Hello fellow englishman what part of the U.K Im from a little town called Bury St edmunds. I have already got [ycard="FMR-003"]Metalmorph[/ycard] and [ycard="IOC-SE2"]Magic Cylinder[/ycard] but all those equips looks good. I need to talk to shadow first but im sure we can work something out.
  10. Xeno

Xeno Gold Member

No problem, speak to him and let me know whenever.
  11. sirch1964

Shadow dragon, sorry but I just found out today that when I thought my wife mailed the cards out to you, she didn't. I can understand if you would want to drop the trade but if you are still interested, let me know. Thank you.
  12. Fuzzman

XENO, Shadowdraggon said he would PM you about a trade. SIRCH, Oops. Im sure he will till trade but when Im sure he will let you know.
  13. Fuzzman

Update 21/10/05
  14. sirch1964

Dude, never heard from shadowdragon. I understand though if he decided not to trade. Your list looks nice, I remember some of those cards, are you guys getting rid of dragons?
  15. Fuzzman

I f have 3 [ycard="BPT-004"]Lord of D.[/ycard] and 3 Flute. Im talking the shadow right now so ill ask him what he want's to do
  16. sirch1964

no sorry, traded all my flutes and lords a while ago.
  17. Fuzzman

No, I have 3 flutes and lord pf D. What dragons are you after?
  18. sirch1964

no I don't use dragons, I misunderstood what you were saying.
  19. Fuzzman

UPDATING......
  20. Fuzzman

FINISHED UPDATES NEW STUFF ADDED FROM EEN,CRV AND TLM.

18/12/05