1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuzzman/Shadowdragons combined trade list.

Discussion in 'Battle City Trading (YGO)' started by Fuzzman, Jun 21, 2005.

1. shadowdragon

shadowdragon leet is for losers

bump update, should be some een and crv rares coming soon,.
  2. Fuzzman

Fuzzman Unleash the Beast

MORE UPDATES.
  3. shadowdragon

post tourney update, new wants and new have's
  4. chawla

chawla New Member

Off your wants I have:

1 [ycard="DDS-004"]Seiyaryu[/ycard]
    1 [ycard="DP2-EN024"]Magical Mallet[/ycard]
    1 [ycard="LON-EN062"]Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer[/ycard]
    1 [ycard="PGD-046"]Statue of the Wicked[/ycard]

I like your:

1 Parrellel MST
    1 [ycard="SD5-EN008"]Command Knight[/ycard]
    1 [ycard="DB2-EN034"]Blade Knight[/ycard] (Preferrably DB2 ultra)
    1 [ycard="PSV-EN000"]Jinzo[/ycard]
    1 [ycard="CRV-EN015"]Cyber Dragon[/ycard]
    2 [ycard="IOC-013"]Berserk Gorilla[/ycard]

Can you make an offer? You can also look at my list for more cards if you want...
  5. Fuzzman

I have looked at your list. Ill get Shadow to look and see what we can work out.
  6. shadowdragon

okey dokey thats mostly fine with me, my counter offer would be [ycard="SD5-EN008"]Command Knight[/ycard](i assume you want the misprint?) db2 [ycard="DB2-EN034"]Blade Knight[/ycard], [ycard="PSV-EN000"]Jinzo[/ycard], [ycard="CRV-EN015"]Cyber Dragon[/ycard], [ycard="DR1-EN024"]Spirit Reaper[/ycard] and two beserk gurilla's\ for the four you offered,
  7. chawla

chawla New Member

Ok so its a deal? Your 1 db2 [ycard="DB2-EN034"]Blade Knight[/ycard] 1 PSV [ycard="PSV-EN000"]Jinzo[/ycard] 1 CRV [ycard="CRV-EN015"]Cyber Dragon[/ycard] 1 [ycard="DR1-EN024"]Spirit Reaper[/ycard] 2 [ycard="IOC-013"]Berserk Gorilla[/ycard]s and 1 missprint [ycard="SD5-EN008"]Command Knight[/ycard] for the 4 I said I have? Pls pm me.
  8. Fuzzman

New Wants And New Haves.
  9. deepdark

deepdark New Member

Check me please for your [ycard="CRV-EN015"]Cyber Dragon[/ycard] and also if you have or can get a [ycard="DR2-EN091"]Ryu Kokki[/ycard](super) I would be interested in that as well. Thanks.
  10. generalpdw

generalpdw BURNER KING!!!

Sorry about posting this here, but "shadowdragon's" PMs are full and I haven't heard from him in a few weeks.

It's been a LONG time since I sent you my cards. I'll be honest, I'm getting a little worried. What's going on? If you did send out the cards, when did you send them?
    Did you send any kind of tracking with them?

If I don't hear from you by Thursday, I will be contacting the Admins. It's up to them what they want to do. All I want for now is for you to just PM me back with the above info. Also, I need your address again for when the cards arrive and I have to mail the rest of my cards back to you. Thanks.
  11. AtrusOfKrondor

AtrusOfKrondor New Member

JINZO!!! Is he still for trade?????? .... First one I've seen in awhile- I also like Ult. Survivor. Link is in my Sig-