1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hungry? Why wait? Grab a cookie!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Format Decks (YGO)' started by Tkwiget, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Tkwiget

Tkwiget Da Twiggy Man!

Monster: 18
    3 Spirit Reaper
    2 Mobius the Frost Monarch
    2 Gravekeeper's Spy
    2 D.D. Assailant
    1 D.D. Warrior Lady
    1 Breaker the Magical Warrior
    1 Sangan
    1 Mystic Swordsman LV2
    1 Exiled Force
    1 Cyber Dragon
    1 Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
    1 D.D. Survivor
    1 Don Zaloog

Spell: 12
    3 Smashing Ground
    2 Reinforcement of the Army
    1 Snatch Steal
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Mystical Space Typhoon
    1 Dark Hole
    1 Premature Burial
    1 Nobleman of Crossout
    1 Book of Moon

Trap: 10
    3 Sakuretsu Armor
    3 Solemn Judgment
    2 Widespread Ruin
    1 Torrential Tribute
    1 Call of the Haunted

This deck is Aggro, and I've been using something similar to this for my deck that I might use at my next regional. It's very consistant in openning hands and draws from my testing online and in "in person" games.

Solemn Judgments have been working great as anti-Top Deck material. It counters nearly every card in the game which is good because I've noticed a lot in my recent games that if someone top decks very well usually will increase their chances of turning the game around in their favor.

But, I always like looking at the kind of suggestions to my deck creations. =)
  2. Complex_Mind

Complex_Mind Deck Mechanic

Some people like [ycard="MRD-EN127"]Solemn Judgment[/ycard]s but they really aren't that good. I'd take them out for [ycard="DB1-EN075"]Dust Tornado[/ycard]s

Otherwise it looks fine.
  3. Tkwiget

Tkwiget Da Twiggy Man!

Yeah well I know how to use [ycard="MRD-EN127"]Solemn Judgment[/ycard] and I've won using it too. So I'll keep it in the deck. Plus 3 [ycard="DB1-EN075"]Dust Tornado[/ycard] in a deck with 2 Mobius is overkill.
  4. kagadesires

kagadesires gnomish gnecromancer

This deck isn't really as cookie as the title made me think...it's more of a crepe. You know, the cookie's warpped little cousin. It's sort of sweet, but not really a cookie...

Eh...Solemn=sexy. I think three is overkill, though, and believe that a Dust, Bottomless, or [ycard="SKE-042"]Trap Hole[/ycard] would be a better choice in that third slot. Three tributes also begs to add a [ycard="TLM-EN038"]Brain Control[/ycard] somewhere ([ycard="CRV-EN015"]Cyber Dragon[/ycard] isn't REALLY a tribute monster, he just likes to traipse around in that guise).