1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Konami judge test?

Discussion in 'General Discussion (YGO)' started by exiledforcefreak, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exiledforcefreak

exiledforcefreak RIP Jacob KT 2/16/06

Does anyone know where I can take the KDE judge test? I heard it was available from my players online.
  2. DarkLogicianOfCaos

DarkLogicianOfCaos Eschew Obfuscation

Not yet. It is still awaiting approval (translation-wise). We ahould be getting the first tests at the SJ Anaheim.
  3. Dillie-O

Dillie-O Council of Heroes

I believe you can find more information about the whole judging things by going to http://www.konami-data.com/forum. That seems to be the official forum for things for the time being.
  4. Dark Star

Dark Star New Member

Oh, sweet, we've been needing to find out how to do this...
  5. John Danker

John Danker Administrator

Still waiting for approval from KDE, it shouldn't be much longer, though KDE is pretty darn particular about wording even on things that have no bearing on the question at hand.
  6. Digital Jedi

Digital Jedi Administrator Staff Member

But the real burning question is....what color are the new shirts going to be?

Seriously though, what kind of Level system are they going to have now that they're running the show?
  7. DarkLogicianOfCaos

The judge shirts are Black V-neck button ups with white stripes down from the armpits and a stripe over each arm that is hard to explain, but basically if you are looking at the side of the sirt, the strip would start at the upper front part of the seem attaching to the body of the shirt and makes a backward slant to the tip of the sleeve, so that it looks from the front like it travels around to the back (if that makes sense). Over the left breast is "Konami" (in Konami font) with a thin line under it and "Judge" under that in a different font, all caps and the "e" in judge is kinda cool looking.

Hold on.....here is a picture (though I'm not in this one, it gives you different views of three shirts).

[​IMG]
  8. Digital Jedi

So the Footlocker theme is still kinda there. Interesting.
  9. DarkLogicianOfCaos

They are very comfortable and breathe nicely. And they don't snag your hang-nails...should you have one.
  10. Dark Star

Dark Star New Member

Gah -- a golf shirt? Ack!

Ah, well -- the white stripey thing is cool looking...
  11. Digital Jedi

Cause bowling shirts are too expensive. ;)
  12. Dark Star

Dark Star New Member

Well, no snagging would be a real plus! They look rather -- uh -- macho? for a chick though -- something a little more unisex would've been good -- even a nice t-shirt. It's kind of the neckline and collar that for me falls into "least likely to every be found in your closet" category -- but beggars can't be choosers as they say. The stripe is nice. The fonts are nice. "Konami" is nice. The color is nice, as long is it is colorfast (and black usually is; it's red that can be iffy). And no snags is really nice!
  13. Digital Jedi

Women can usually pull off any cut of cloth, even it's clearly cut for a specific gender. Like Angelina Jolie in that fedora.....what was talking about again?
  14. barty64

barty64 Moki The Monkey Boy Staff Member

Sorry, I got distracted whats this thread about agian, oh yes I like thoose shrits, hope I get one.
  15. Digital Jedi

Out of curiosity, this means your starting from scratch, right? How long is it going to be between test before you can get to someplace akin to your old Judge Level?
  16. Dark Star

Dark Star New Member

Total girlie comment:

Did you know only a true winter can wear black? :rolleyes:

Sorry... I just couldn't resist....... :D

(Too much drink and not enough sleep, I guess :good: ..... I don't usually do the totally airheaded chick thing -_-() -- I'm way too old to pull it off :sick:.......)
  17. Maruno

Maruno Council of Heroes Staff Member

Winter?

Ah.
  18. Digital Jedi

Hey, I wear black all the time. It's slimming.
  19. Dark Star

Dark Star New Member

From back in the -- was in during the 1980s? (ee gads, I just gave away my age...) -- when we got draped to figure out what "season" we were so as to know what colors we could wear... I think the initial book was called Color Me Beautiful or some such and you paid at least $20 or $30 just to get draped, and then, for some more money, you could buy a little packet of colored material cards coordinated just for you that you could take with you when you went shopping. Summers and winters wore cool colors, autumns and springs wore warm colors, but winters and autumns wore strong shades while springs and summers wore pastels. It got more complex from there. There was a decade long fad for it, at least in America, and consultants set up business and made money draping people to figure out what season they were. Of course, after selling you the little packet of color cards, they had whole product lines of make-up and such to sell you also. You could get draped if you were a guy, too, but you see why I said it was a very girlie thing? And so a very girlie comment?

I knew someone briefly two or more decades ago that had worked as a consultant for a bit and she once told me that only true winters can wear black... She said they also get all the lovely really deep jewel tones -- sapphire and ruby and such...
  20. Maruno

Maruno Council of Heroes Staff Member

Ah, okay. I thought it was just a typo of "winner", as in, "judges are these".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.