1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make up your own card!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion (VS)' started by exiledforcefreak, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exiledforcefreak

exiledforcefreak RIP Jacob KT 2/16/06

Location cost 1 heat start

You may have any number of "head start" in your deck.

you may not flip cards named "head start" while "head start" is face up

you may only flip "head start if you control 1 resource"

"head start" can not leave play (this one is important)

you can not play resources during your resource step

When "head start" is fliped, you may put two cards from the top of your deck in your resource row
  2. chaosruler

chaosruler New Member

that's rather broken. <<. And doesn't it prevent itself from being flipped? Well the wording makes it sound like it would, so maybe say, while Head Start is face-up, you may not flip locations named Head Start.

-John
  3. Digital Jedi

Digital Jedi Administrator Staff Member

<Waiting for the rest of those stupid downlods to finish so I can finish projects>

So I can recruit Dr. Bedlam on turn 1? o you know how incredibly wrong thast would be?

<Continues waiting>

Soooooooooooooo <looks around> anyone happen to notice my newest card in my Fantasy Card thread? :D I guess not. But if we're exploring cards that could exist in the current sets how about:

Claw of Horus
    Equpment 1
    Unique. Equipped character has "Ally: Whenever a character you control becomes powered-up, if it was not powered-up by the effect of a card named Claw of Horus, you may power-up that character again."
  4. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

ha, I cought onto that one too CR.

yea bro you may want to change that line of text to state that while its face up it can no longer be fliped face up.

cause with the current wording you would be stuck.
  5. Digital Jedi

I forgot to mention. The Claw of Horus is made from Nth Metal, hence the similar effect. But it apparently utilizes the technology more effectively, hence the better effect. It's been used to knock out even Superman. It's unique because there is only one in the DCU, and it wont trigger off of itself in an endless loop.
  6. Digital Jedi

Look at it again. The wording is fine. Once it's flipped it can't negate itself. This is similar to the card that says a character can't attack this turn, but the effect can only be activated while that character is attacking. Once it's flipped, it's flipped. The effect that says you can't flip is is too late to stop the existing one. Lets clean it up a little bit.

Head Start
    Location 1
    You may have any number of cards named Head Start in your deck.

You may not flip cards named Head Start.

You may only flip Head Start if you control 1 resource.

Head Start can not leave play.

You can not play resources during your resource step.

When Head Start is flipped, you may put two cards from the top of your deck face down into your resource row.

The only question I have is the 5th line there. Is that preventing you from setting resources or from flipping resources?
  7. bishop

bishop Thief of Always

Oooo ... A VS Make your own Card thread.

Be back in a couple of hours with mine. :broken_je
  8. Digital Jedi

<Yawn.> Still downloading. Looks like I'm pulling an all-nighter. So in the meantime:

Basically, while waiing for my stuff to download, I invented the first Loner Curve Equip Deck. You put Thanos out on the field and curve your equipments until game. I'll make a plot twists that lets you go get The Infinty Gauntlet.

Yes, I know. But cut me some slack here. It's just a Fantasy Card thread. I don't work for Wizards of the Coast for petes sake. :ppbbtthhh
  9. bishop

bishop Thief of Always

[​IMG]

On second thought, this might not be a great idea to post. So I'll delete here in a bit. LOL!
  10. Jason_C

Jason_C Banned

No, don't. That's hilarious! *applauds* Where do you come up with these twisted ideas?
  11. bishop

bishop Thief of Always

I should mention that, yes, that is my artwork and, yes, that is me.

And I have a whole series of these, but I can't seem to find the rest at the moment.
  12. chaosruler

chaosruler New Member

me and Krazykidpsx are making our own set of Vs. cards. It's the City of Gamers expansion. :p

-John
  13. Digital Jedi

Aw man. This is what I wanted people to do in my card review thread. I guess I should have been more specific. :(

That is funny though. What a minute. Is my screen dark or is this guy concealed?
  14. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

We (CR included) came up with these. :)

Digital Jedi
    CoG/EG
    version: DaJediWitBluLiteSaber
    5 - Drop 9/10 Range
    activate -> stun target opposing character with DEF less than 10

Chaosruler
    Version: Kinetic Chaos Monarch
    6-drop
    12/14
    CoG/EG range
    activate -> ready target CoG/EG characters you control with combined cost 7 or less.

Bishop
    Empyre Group / CoG
    3/3 Range
    Concealed
    Loyalty
    whenever a CoG character you control becomes a defender, you may exhaust Bishop if you do stun that attacker and lose 2 endurance

CoG Ring
    Equipment
    Equiped Character Gains CoG Affiliation. In addition to other affiliations.
    Equiped Character gets +1 Willpower for each character with the CoG Affiliation.

Gold CoG Ring
    Equipment
    equip only to a character with the CoG affiliation equipped character gets +1 DEF for each character you control with the CoG affiliation

Super Cookie!
    3 Plot Twist
    All Opponent Characters get -3 DEF and you lose 5 endurance.

we havent finished tho. so you know.
  15. Digital Jedi

Krazy Kid PSX
    Shaman King Mod
    3 Dual Affiliated Character
    City of Gamers/Empyre Group
    5 ATK/ 6 DEF

Ally: Whenever a character you control becomes powered-up, you may discard a card. If you do stun target charater with cost 2 or less.
  16. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

lol thats funny.

this is the one that CR made.

lol

KrazyKidPsX
    CoG/EG
    4-drop 9/8 Range
    whenever Krazykidpsx gets stunned, KO him.
    if you do add 3 characters with either the CoG or EG team affiliations from your deck to your hand.

These are the other ones we made :D

DaAmazing1
    4/3 Range
    CoG / Empyre Group
    concealed-optional
    as an additional cost reveal two CoG and/or EG characters from your hand. whenever Damazing1 becomes stunned, you may discard a CoG/EG character card. if you do, add a card called Sup-A-Dillie-O from your deck to your hand.

Sup-A-Dillie-O
    3 drop 6/5 Range
    concealed
    reveal a CoG / EG character from your hand as an additional cost to recruit. whenever Sup-A-Dillie-O becomes a defender, you may exhaust him. If you do, exhaust target character with cost 3 or less, unless that character's controller discards 1 cards from their hand.

Djp952
    CoG/EG
    version: Paladin of 1s and 0s
    6-drop 14/11 Range
    loyalty
    play only if you control another character that shares the team affiliations CoG/EG. whenever Djp952 is attacked, unless you discard a card, he gets -2/-2 this attack.

[ycard="DR1-EN006"]Helpoemer[/ycard]316
    CoG/EG
    5-drop
    13/8 Range
    concealed - Optional
    loyalty
    whenever [ycard="DR1-EN006"]Helpoemer[/ycard]316 becomes stunned by a defender, move him to your visible area or to your hidden area and recover it.

Densetsu_X
    CoG/EG
    version: Incapacitated Legend
    6-drop 8/18 Range
    play only if you discard a CoG or EG character card.
  17. DaAmazing1

DaAmazing1 43616e20796f75206865

I love this thread!!!! here are a couple of my card ideas...

The Looney bin
    Plot twist cost 4
    Discard 2 cards->Flip your KO pile and Deck over, then swap your KO pile with your Deck.

Never Miss
    Plot twist cost 1
    Exhaust a Cog/Egi character you control->Search your deck for a Cog/Egi character card. You may discard a card from your hand, return Never Miss to your hand.
  18. Jason_C

Jason_C Banned

I feel so left out :(
  19. Dillie-O

Dillie-O Council of Heroes

Dude! That's Dillieliscious! I gotta remember that one. I feel so honored! 8^D I haven't gotten that much into VS, but I love the concealed option 8^D Any way I can be affiliated with Doop? He looked cool. 8^D
  20. exiledforcefreak

exiledforcefreak RIP Jacob KT 2/16/06

out of all the cards [ycard="PGD-058"]Helpoemer[/ycard] must be the most broken one (IT'S A 5 DROP!!!). if a card like that is made and played I will start running finishing move in all my decks.

By the way, most of these cards are BROKEN!!!!

Also... yeah, I fixed the text... though I don't know what is wrong with it. It says "you many not flip cards names "head start""

meaning once it's fliped... you can no longer flip cards named head start.

Here's me

ExiledForceFreak
    cost 4
    affiliation: what u guy where saying
    0/9
    Activate, exaust target defender that shares an affiliation with ExiledForceFreak->the defender you exausted gets +1 def this turn and an additional +1 atk if ExiledForceFreak becomes stunned this turn. ExiledForceFreak becomes the defender this attack.

I messed up the wording a bit but I have to go. Chao!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.