1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help on a fushioh richie or zombie deck

Discussion in 'Deck Construction (YGO)' started by dadejay, Sep 27, 2005.

1. dadejay

dadejay New Member

for me fushioh richie is a great monster but it's hard to summon...
    so i have no idea how to build a deck with it, there are too many tributes....

ideas 4 a normal zombie deck are appreciated...

help please

thanks
  2. sirch1964

sirch1964 Don't fear da Reaper

There are a lot of good zombie decks posted out there, each seem to have their own variations on what to play. Mine is down below in my signature.
  3. soldier of regret

soldier of regret New Member

well for beginners use vamp lords, [ycard="DB2-EN235"]Call of the Mummy[/ycard], and [ycard="SD2-EN008"]Ryu Kokki[/ycard], [ycard="SD2-EN005"]Pyramid Turtle[/ycard]s, and [ycard="DB1-EN057"]Mystic Tomato[/ycard]s. a zombie deck is very responsive and quick so dont get to carried away with vam ladys or other high powered zombies.
  4. dadejay

dadejay New Member

thanks, but tomatoes???? why it?
  5. sirch1964

sirch1964 Don't fear da Reaper

Tomatos are being suggested for their search capabilities.
  6. BenjaminMS

BenjaminMS The Kozaky show

Dadejay, have a look Sunday at the part of the Card Reviews&Tips. In the example of the Deck [ycard="PGD-018"]Royal Keeper[/ycard] can be used in, I already decided to include [ycard="DB2-EN229"]Fushioh Richie[/ycard] & [ycard="DB2-EN220"]Great Dezard[/ycard]...
    BTW: This week I'm posting a series of post-ban 'celebration' card reviews.. For details, have a quick look at it. :)
    :smile: Finally, the problems with smilies seem to have been solved... New emoticons available. :king:
    Greetings,
    BenjaminMS
  7. dadejay

dadejay New Member

where can i see this??
  8. chaos general

chaos general New Member

Well actually...

For a [ycard="DB2-EN229"]Fushioh Richie[/ycard] deck, you definitely are going to want at least 2 Fushiohs and 2 Dezards. After that, 3 [ycard="SD2-EN005"]Pyramid Turtle[/ycard]s are a must, because you want to be able to summon as many monsters as possible without tributes, and maybe even try to use [ycard="DB2-EN235"]Call of the Mummy[/ycard] with [ycard="SD2-EN008"]Ryu Kokki[/ycard] or [ycard="DCR-000"]Vampire Lord[/ycard]. When you assemble that arsenal, throw in monsters like [ycard="DR1-EN024"]Spirit Reaper[/ycard] and some other low-star zombies, 3 Books of Life, and you're set.
  9. dadejay

dadejay New Member

good... i will try.. could a [ycard="DB2-EN229"]Fushioh Richie[/ycard] be competitive?
  10. BenjaminMS

BenjaminMS The Kozaky show

Yes... a [ycard="DB2-EN229"]Fushioh Richie[/ycard] is actually better than a [ycard="SD2-EN001"]Vampire Genesis[/ycard], as an example... The weak point is the [ycard="DB2-EN220"]Great Dezard[/ycard], but normally spoken that can be solved..

About the card reviews: caught a cold last days... the cards I would review will move over to this week.