1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Look

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Feedback' started by kingpinopie, Sep 30, 2007.

1. kingpinopie

kingpinopie Himoura Shinta

Hey guys, I like the new look and feel of the site... its awesome..

I love how everything is so easy to use, and it just seems more fun...

Great Job.... Im diggin' it !!:cool:
  2. Digital Jedi

Digital Jedi Administrator Staff Member

We're glad you like it kingpin. Thanks. :) I hope most everyone feels the same. :D
  3. roadhouse007

roadhouse007 New Member

Definitely. These pages have a smoother look and feel to them. I have to agree, it almost makes it more fun to navigate the pages.
  4. DH2K4

DH2K4 Spirit of Dust

Just dropping a post to say the new look is great, but I do have 1 query.

Under my avatar is my old 'tagline' - 'Spirit of Dust', which I decided to change, but after looking for a while at 'My Settings' I couldn't find the option to change or remove it, has this been removed by admin now, or have I gone blind and I've just missed it?
  5. exiledforcefreak

exiledforcefreak RIP Jacob KT 2/16/06

I like all the stuff on the left side of everyone's post but I find it very annoying when I'm scrolling through a large thread and some relatively short responses make the thread unnessisarily longer. I don't know what exactly can be done about that. I guess I would suggest getting rid of the box that contains AIM contact info and what not could just be gotten rid of. I mean, when I want to contact someone on any message board, I just look in their profile for available means of contacting them.

Also, instead of putting a "check" link underneath how many credits you have, you could make the number of credits you have the link itself. Also, if someone has a trader rating of 0 make it so it doesn't show up. Alright, now I'm out of ideas.