1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Elemental Energy Pull Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion (YGO)' started by OKShadow, Oct 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OKShadow

OKShadow Guest

Figure I'll get this started early for next weekend. Plus any info regarding the variants in the SE packages can be discussed here. (May the mods allow :))
  2. chaos general

chaos general New Member

Eh, why not? :D

Personally, if they're going to continue with the old Secret Rares thing, [ycard="LOD-EN000"]Yata-Garasu[/ycard], [ycard="DB2-EN171"]Injection Fairy Lily[/ycard], [ycard="DB1-EN067"]Jinzo[/ycard], and [ycard="PSV-EN104"]Imperial Order[/ycard] wouldn't be a bad idea... ;)
  3. Dillie-O

Dillie-O Council of Heroes

It'll be kinda funny if they do it that way, considering 2 of the cards are illegal in the current advanced format and have been for a while 8^D

Granted [ycard="PGD-000"]Ring of Destruction[/ycard] was recently banned, I at least got a bit of play time out of my only copy, which is the SE variant 8^D
  4. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I am going with the general on this one...I think those would be the best choices.
  5. I don't know. I mean:

[ycard="LOD-EN000"]Yata-Garasu[/ycard] is already a Common (DB2).
    [ycard="DB2-EN171"]Injection Fairy Lily[/ycard] and [ycard="PSV-EN104"]Imperial Order[/ycard] are already Ultra Rares (DB2 and DB1, respectively).
    [ycard="DB1-EN067"]Jinzo[/ycard] has already been a promo (2003 Tin Promo).

However, I would not doubt [ycard="DB2-EN171"]Injection Fairy Lily[/ycard] and [ycard="LOD-EN000"]Yata-Garasu[/ycard] since Injection will be more popular considering the playability of Magician's Circle and [ycard="LOD-EN000"]Yata-Garasu[/ycard] is a sure-fire way to get kids to buy the SE.

My bet's on:
    [ycard="LOB-EN000"]Tri-Horned Dragon[/ycard] (hasn't seen the light of day since LOB)
    [ycard="MRD-EN000"]Gate Guardian[/ycard] (hasn't seen the light of day since MRD)
    [ycard="DB2-EN171"]Injection Fairy Lily[/ycard] (have something good in the set)
    [ycard="LOD-EN000"]Yata-Garasu[/ycard] (guarantee sales by giving a chance to more easily get the "Instant Win" card)
  6. masterwoo0

masterwoo0 Guest

Hey!!! I pulled Military God of Dark Realm - Silver and Jar of Avarice... Just practicing!!! :p

I surely hope they dont put [ycard="LOD-EN000"]Yata-Garasu[/ycard] in as a Variant. It's a shame what they did to him in DB2. I just pulled my first one out of the Legacy of Darkness pack about 6 months ago. Now, to see him as a common, and I've already pulled about six... :mad:
  7. i am cao pi

i am cao pi Guest

well i figured out what they do see they use the scr cards from the sets that coincide in release next to each other so if they release lily they have too release [ycard="DB1-EN067"]Jinzo[/ycard] and the scr from mrl.
  8. Chillout1984

Chillout1984 Guest

They didn't with the first LE packs... Remember IOC? ;)

The variants were from LON and PGD.
  9. Inuyasha_Riku

Inuyasha_Riku the drumming duelist

i know this would be VERY unlikely....but wouldnt it be nifty if they actually released some new promos in the SE sets? i.e. shrink or some other random card that they have in japan that we dont have here..
  10. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

We all wish, yes we all wish...but it probalby won't happen. But still WE CAN WISH! ^^
  11. If any thing, i would wish for Marshmelloon, Marshmelloon's Glasses, and Sixth Sence
  12. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

as much as id like to have a sixth sense and ive seen and played with an OCG one. What for? its banned you know..

which is the saddest part of it.

basically SE, would have to go for some Ultra rares from SOD and RDS.

no really.

last SE were AST and IOC, but in Japan thouse sets were actually a combination of 4 sets, each one with a high light monster, so i think that itll be SOD - TLM.

no really, theres a reason for this. there are 2 new sets just around the corner, so if there is a Package box, which if we remember there wasnt for CRV then itll probably be SOD - TLM

which would probably be, and dont think im crazy here just wild guessing.

[ycard="SOD-EN008"]Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8[/ycard]
    [ycard="RDS-EN005"]The Creator[/ycard]
    [ycard="FET-EN005"]Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys[/ycard]
    [ycard="TLM-EN006"]Ancient Gear Golem[/ycard]

now, if they actually become considerate (holyday seasons) then I hope for the love of everything they hold close to them to send over some Structure deck cards.

Deck Destruction Virus of Death
    Shrink
    Unholy Calamity
    Mining for Magical Shards

I would love to get all of thouse, 1, they are playable, and 2 they are just plain dope.

who would want to be in this situation.

Opponent: Ill summon [ycard="CRV-EN015"]Cyber Dragon[/ycard], ::battle phase:: Ill attack with [ycard="CRV-EN015"]Cyber Dragon[/ycard].
    You: Ill activate [ycard="DCR-102"]Sakuretsu Armor[/ycard]
    Opponent: Ill chain [ycard="DB2-EN106"]Royal Decree[/ycard]
    You: Ill chain Unholy Calamity

OMG, can we say "WOW"
  13. Inuyasha_Riku

haha...thatd be kinda neat to get horus lv 8's....be heckuva lot easier to make a horus deck...
  14. Inuyasha_Riku

what does unholy calamity do again?
  15. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

when your opponent declares attack with a monster you can activate it and destroy all spell and traps on the opponents side of the field.

its a trap card, it was a promo in the Marik Structure deck.

:)

and while yes it would be, wouldnt that be the thing we want?

be able to make as many decks as possible with the limited [ycard="LON-EN075"]Supply[/ycard] of cards??

you know what im saying.
  16. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

IF THIS CAME TRUE I WOULD BOW TO SOMETHING....! I WOULD BOW TO GOD! w00t go big man upstairs, he plays yugioh to you know.
  17. Spider

Spider Guest

Well this is suppose to be the EEN pull thread so here is what I Got:

Sillva, Warlord Of DarkWorld (Ultimate)
    King's Knight (Ultimate)
    Elemental Hero Bladedge (Super)
    B.E.S. Tetran (Super)
    King's Knight (Rare)
    Queen's Knight (Rare)
    Brron, Mad King Of Dark World x2 (Rare)
    Hero Barrier (Rare)
    Armed Changer (Rare)
    Chthonian Alliance x2 (Rare)
  18. Inuyasha_Riku

they actualy have the chtonian cards out? nice picks...
  19. This is what I pulled (12 packs)

Cyber Blader x2
    Water Dragon
    B.E.S. Tetran
    King's, Jack's Queens

Bah. Not much. Didn't get any of the Dark Realm monsters that I wanted, but I did do some decent trades:

[ycard="DB1-EN170"]Exchange[/ycard] of the Spirit for [ycard="TLM-EN006"]Ancient Gear Golem[/ycard] 1/e
    1 Cyber Blader for [ycard="TLM-EN037"]Card of Sanctity[/ycard]
    [ycard="SOD-EN057"]Null and Void[/ycard] for [ycard="DB2-EN220"]Great Dezard[/ycard].

It was fun. Lots of people showed up which was good, and it was the perfect thing to do on a rainy afternoon.
  20. Chillout1984

Chillout1984 Guest

I got these: (too bad they didn't give [ycard="DB1-EN170"]Exchange[/ycard] of the Spirits :( )

2x 001 - Zure, Knight of Dark World

1x 008 - Elemental hero Wildheart
    1x 009 - Reborn Zombie
    1x 011 - W-Wing Catapult
    2x 013 - Hydrogeddon
    1x 014 - Oxygeddon
    2x 016 - Etoile Cyber
    1x 017 - B.E.S. Tetran (super)
    3x 018 - Nanobreaker
    3x 020 - Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World
    1x 021 - Broww, Huntsman of Dark World (rare)
    1x 022 - Brron, Mad King of Dark World (rare)
    1x 023 - Sillva, Warlord of Dark World (rare)
    2x 025 - Scarr, Scout of Dark World
    1x 027 - Familiar-Possessed - Eria
    1x 028 - Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
    1x 029 - Familiar-Possessed - Wynn

2x 030 - VW-Tiger Catapult

2x 038 - Dark World Lightning
    1x 039 - Level Modulation
    1x 040 - Ojamagic
    1x 041 - Ojamuscle
    2x 043 - Bonding - H2O
    1x 045 - Armed Changer (rare)
    1x 046 - Branch!
    1x 048 - Gateway to Dark World

1x 050 - Chthonian Blast (rare)
    1x 051 - The Forces of Darkness
    2x 052 - Dark Deal
    3x 053 - Simultaneous Loss
    2x 054 - Weed Out
    2x 055 - The League of Uniform Nomenclature
    1x 056 - Roll Out!
    3x 057 - Chthonian Polymer
    2x 058 - Feather Wind

I also got V-Tiger Jet from a friend, traded my DR1 [ycard="DCR-012"]Reflect Bounder[/ycard] against a super rare VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon and my Familiar-Possessed - Eria against a Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.