1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh dear...

Discussion in 'General Discussion (YGO)' started by chaos general, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaos general

chaos general New Member

2. Jathro

Jathro New Member

lol. Now I was never a fan of the Envoy of the Beginning, but I still could have at least had 1 for my collection. What a shame...
  3. Supreme Switch Blade

Supreme Switch Blade Demon General

I know someone who burned a [ycard="LOD-EN000"]Yata-Garasu[/ycard], but never thought that any one would burn a BLS-Envoy.
  4. djp952

djp952 New Member

Some duct tape and a really thick sleeve and that baby will be as good as new :D

That actually looks a bit too shiny to have been a TCG card. I think that's a Japanese one, which depending on where you happen to live ... is utterly worthless.
  5. Supreme Switch Blade

My BLS has the exact same shine in the light, but it still could be a Japanese card.
  6. Digital Jedi

Digital Jedi Administrator Staff Member

Looks like a fake to me. Can't really say why. Just call it intuition.

When exactly did my stars go green? :confused:
  7. chaos general

chaos general New Member

Well if you think it's a fake, then it probably is... Upon further [ycard="PSV-EN038"]Inspection[/ycard], it does look kind of fake-ish. Looks too thick to actually be a card, doesn't it?

And your stars went green when you got 2000 posts. :)
  8. Digital Jedi

Digital Jedi Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, the sheen of the card is what was bothering me. Though foil will do that when a flash bulb hits it, it still doesn't seem right.

I know it turns green at 2000, I just missed it when I hit 2000. Didn't even get to celebrate. :(
  9. chaosruler

chaosruler New Member

*celebrates for Digital Jedi* HAPPY BELATED 2000 POSTS! WOOHOO! Sorry, I'll stop now. X3

-chaosruler
  10. chaos general

chaos general New Member

Umm... I brought cake? *hands DJ cake*

And we're off topic, so before we end up in the South Pole, it may be the flash of the camera on the BLS. I know that camera flashes reflect really bad off of pictures, so I'm guessing the foil on Yugioh cards may be the same. I still think the card looks too thick, though.
  11. Supreme Switch Blade

My friends bunt Yata looked the exact same way after he burned it, and most of the fake cards I own are too thin.
  12. SPK

SPK idle mc...

I think it was a little too coincidental that ALL the text of the card got burnt, but the image itself stayed pretty recognizable...
  13. Akabane

Akabane Izanai no KAITO

Word someone actually burned one for once? I've partaken in burning celebrations of cards before like CED but I never thought i'd see the day of someone burning BLS. I personally would have kept it for collection or at least like for trading power.
  14. chaos general

chaos general New Member

Yeah, that's what I thought too. At least trade it... but burn it? I dunno, I think it's a bit extreme, and kind of disrespectful to the machines that put in hard work to draw and make it and the person who drew the original design and stuff. And it's a waste of money. Money makes the world go 'round.
  15. Oskar Darktide

Oskar Darktide YGO! addict turned WoW addict

I ate a Yata once, good times...
  16. Jathro

Jathro New Member

Really bad pun coming up....

Talk about eating crow.

:rolleyes: groan
  17. Fuzzman

Fuzzman Unleash the Beast

You would feel a bit sorry if BLS was unbanned. Lol What a waste. I would of probably sold it.
  18. Supreme Switch Blade

Even now i still rarely use BLS, because it dosen't fit in a spellcaster deck.
  19. sirch1964

sirch1964 Don't fear da Reaper

Hey, I take offense to that, or at least the team I'm affiliated with.
  20. Jathro

Jathro New Member

None meant, sirch. I can assure you of that. I thought that Yata was the namesake of the team anyway?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.