1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panda deck

Discussion in 'Deck Construction (YGO)' started by luko, Oct 25, 2005.

1. luko

luko Guest

hi...i'm an italian guy, because i don't speack well english...

this is a very original deck

monsters 19
    1x[ycard="IOC-073"]Dark Driceratops[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="DB2-EN173"]Airknight Parshath[/ycard]
    3x[ycard="IOC-070"]Enraged Battle Ox[/ycard]
    3x[ycard="DCR-021"]Gyaku-Gire Panda[/ycard]
    3x[ycard="SYE-020"]Giant Rat[/ycard]
    3x[ycard="SRL-EN086"]Nimble Momonga[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="DB1-EN163"]Magician of Faith[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="MRD-EN014"]Mask of Darkness[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="TP4-002"]Morphing Jar[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="LOD-EN023"]Exiled Force[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="SRL-EN077"]Cyber Jar[/ycard]

1x[ycard="SRL-EN036"]Snatch Steal[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="SD1-EN014"]Swords of Revealing Light[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="PGD-035"]Book of Moon[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="PSV-EN037"]Premature Burial[/ycard]
    3x[ycard="DB2-EN186"]Heart of Clear Water[/ycard]
    2x[ycard="AST-092"]Level Limit - Area B[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="SRL-EN047"]Mystical Space Typhoon[/ycard]
    2x[ycard="FET-EN042"]Swords of Concealing Light[/ycard]
    2x[ycard="DB1-EN032"]Giant Trunade[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="SD2-EN020"]Creature Swap[/ycard]

3x[ycard="DCR-047"]Ojama Trio[/ycard]
    2x[ycard="DR1-EN105"]Adhesion Trap Hole[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="IOC-051"]Spatial Collapse[/ycard]
    1x[ycard="SD3-EN028"]Call of the Haunted[/ycard]

combo n°1- [ycard="DCR-047"]Ojama Trio[/ycard]+[ycard="DB2-EN186"]Heart of Clear Water[/ycard]+[ycard="DCR-021"]Gyaku-Gire Panda[/ycard]
    combo n°2-[ycard="DR1-EN105"]Adhesion Trap Hole[/ycard]+[ycard="DB2-EN186"]Heart of Clear Water[/ycard]+[ycard="DCR-021"]Gyaku-Gire Panda[/ycard]
    combo n°3- 2 mosters on the opponents field, 0 trap or spell card, and i use [ycard="DCR-047"]Ojama Trio[/ycard] and [ycard="IOC-051"]Spatial Collapse[/ycard]
  2. Jason_C

Jason_C Banned

Trample! My favorite! Sorry to say that [ycard="DB2-EN186"]Heart of Clear Water[/ycard] will not work with panda and ojama. So probably drop all 3 of those. Two more [ycard="IOC-051"]Spatial Collapse[/ycard]s and a [ycard="SD4-EN032"]Xing Zhen Hu[/ycard] should probably be their replacements. If you lose [ycard="SD2-EN020"]Creature Swap[/ycard] and the two [ycard="DB1-EN032"]Giant Trunade[/ycard]s, you can add in another [ycard="SD4-EN032"]Xing Zhen Hu[/ycard], and two [ycard="LOD-EN090"]Bubble Crash[/ycard]es. An all out [ycard="IOC-051"]Spatial Collapse[/ycard] to eventual major attack OTK type deck. Fun.
    -pssvr
  3. Jathro

Jathro New Member

I agree, let's drop the HoCW:

-3x [ycard="DB2-EN186"]Heart of Clear Water[/ycard]
    +1x [ycard="SDJ-041"]Scapegoat[/ycard]
    +2x [ycard="CRV-EN050"]Spiritual Earth Art - Kurogane[/ycard]

The [ycard="SDJ-041"]Scapegoat[/ycard] gives you bait for Kurogane, and I think the Kuroganes give you nice protection. If a weak Panda is about to be destroyed, Kurogane it for an Enraged or your [ycard="IOC-073"]Dark Driceratops[/ycard]. Or if a Sheep Token is about to be destroyed, Kurogane that for a either Enraged, Driceratops, or a Panda.

My compliments on the nice Trample deck. :)

PS - If you want this moved to the Advanced Format section, let me know and I'll take care of it.
  4. ChaosNecro

ChaosNecro New Member

Correction

Jathro, Jathro, Jathro... you made a mistake here: Kurogane says a Level 4 or lower monster. So [ycard="IOC-073"]Dark Driceratops[/ycard] CANNOT be Special Summoned with it.
    But I agree with what you are basically saying.
  5. Jathro

Jathro New Member

Wooops :drugged: . Thanks for catching that!

Well, there are still some good possibilities for Kurogane, despite my [ycard="IOC-073"]Dark Driceratops[/ycard] brain fart lol
  6. Jason_C

Jason_C Banned

*can't believe he missed the absence of [ycard="SDJ-041"]Scapegoat[/ycard]* Well, I still like my idea of the [ycard="IOC-051"]Spatial Collapse[/ycard] lock better, but if we follow Jathro's train of thought, the tracks lead to [ycard="FET-EN055"]Beast Soul Swap[/ycard] x2 as well as kurogane.
    -pssvr