1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skull Servant OTK

Discussion in 'Deck Construction (YGO)' started by Mastery of Darkness, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Mastery of Darkness

Mastery of Darkness New Member

Do you guys have any tips for this kind of deck?
  2. Jathro

Jathro New Member

?x Mystic Tomato
    ?x Emissary of the Afterlife
    1x Sangan
    3x Skull Servant
    3x King of the Skull Servants
    2x Exiled Force
    1x Morphing Jar
    1x Card Destruction
    1x Last Will
    ?x Inferno Reckless Summon
    ...for starters.

If only we still had Painful Choice. I'd suggest other things to dump the (King of the) Skull Servants to the Graveyard, then you can get your powered up King out. Probably use some Giant Trunades to clear the field and swing heavily for game. You may even want to go nuts and try Opti-Camouflage Armor for the direct attack. Maybe even Enchanting Fitting Room.
  3. Mastery of Darkness

Thanx for the tips.
  4. Jathro

Jathro New Member

My pleasure :) Let us know what you decide on and others will be able to give you some solid fixes, I'm sure.
  5. Mastery of Darkness

I'm going to use "Pyramid Turtle" instead of "Mystic Tomato" and I'll throw 2 "Vampire Lord"s they can be a pain for the opponent and I'll use "The League of Unifrom Nomenclature" to bring out all of little "Skull Servant"s and "Pyramid Turtle"'s effect judges the DEF of a card so it can bring out the "King of the Skull Servants" maybe a "Giant Trunade" or 2 and last but not least "Opti-Camoflague Armor". :D x2 "Magical Merchant" too. :D