1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, Japan got Seal and Dragon promos?

Discussion in 'General Discussion (YGO)' started by Phantom6, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom6

Phantom6 Blues.EXE

Unplayable versions like the God cards or those Duelist Kingdom Invite cards?

These are not mine. A friend posted a link to an expired Yahoo Japan auction some time ago and I just found the images again. Anyone know where they're from? They've got the Eye of Anubis holo on the bottom right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

dont know but the dragon ones are funy looking, the thing that surprises me is thouse Seals. they have layers.
  3. magnumcyclonex

magnumcyclonex Virus!

They don't have the 8 digits on the lower left corner or the set numbers, so I doubt they're real.

The layers reflect the anime card.
  4. barty64

barty64 Moki The Monkey Boy Staff Member

i dont think they are real and real cards have a code to tell you where its from something like this IOC-001
  5. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

i dont know if thats the case about it having a serial. From my understanding some of the Volume cards didnt have serialisation.

this is a volume edition card:
    [​IMG]

IMG property of Cardhaus.com
  6. Dillie-O

Dillie-O Council of Heroes

If memory serves, some of the UDE big wigs were doing some "promotional" play during the last Gen Con or something and they actually had the Orichalcos cards in series. Apparently there are 3 levels to it, just like in the series and you can see the dragons in those pictures. It wouldn't surprise me to see them. I know there is stuff we don't have. It would be pretty cool to have, even if they weren't tourney legal, kind of like keeping the God cards for those unsanctioned "no holds barred" type duels 8^D
  7. Phantom6

Phantom6 Blues.EXE

Exactly, I want the seals for the same reason I wanted the God cards, they look cool.
  8. mrme

mrme New Member

the dragons are defenetly a fake. i think the seales were scaned(the glow). dont know, maybe just a good fake
  9. OKShadow

OKShadow OKC's Dark Duelist

Seals and Dragons

if the dragons are just lacking numbers like that old JP Mirror Force, then they could be real from the anime's Waking the Dragons arc. The three legendary dragons (whose names I just forgot lol). Could only imagine the seals and how they would exactly play if they match the show completely or altered like Card of Sanctity. lol (and we all know what a JOKE CoS is in any normal deck compared to the show version)
  10. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

yes, its very funny seeing people's faces when they read the card.
  11. masterwoo0

masterwoo0 NINJA4LIFE

Especialy when I played it in the Video Game, thinking it had the effect that was printed in the card, and it had the real life effect of the TLM Version, and I lost my whole hand and field for 2 CARDS!!! :cog_mad_j
  12. Phantom6

Phantom6 Blues.EXE

Which is why the new generation of games (DS and PSP versions) are better.

More space for proper graphics and effects.
  13. Supreme Switch Blade

Supreme Switch Blade Demon General

I believe they are real, the seals are obviously real since they have the parrallel foil and the writing is unaltered japanese. The Dragons, although there is no writing what so ever, also have the parrallel foil. The Seals show each level of the seal used in the show, and the imagery on the Dragons look like the exact show image. I know fakes when I see them (since I collect fake cards), and these do not look like they have any of the characteristics of fake cards that I own or have seen.
  14. Phantom6

Phantom6 Blues.EXE

I was thinking that too, but since those are the ONLY instances of them I've ever seen I don't know.
  15. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

well you need to also feel the card in order to know if its legit.

who knows maybe it is, check ocg websites and find out more info.
  16. Phantom6

Phantom6 Blues.EXE

I don't know any OCG sites. I do know people who collect and PLay with only OCG cards and even they've never seen any of the Seals.
  17. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

dont know what to tell you man.
  18. Phantom6

Phantom6 Blues.EXE

I hate mysteries.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.