1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Vehicroid - Stealth Union

Discussion in 'Rules Questions (YGO)' started by qwert, Dec 17, 2007.

1. qwert

qwert New Member

I'm a tad confused as to how the latest real-world fusion of Vehicroids is supposed to work. Okay, so you can attach a monster to it from play. But until I saw the card itself in English, it was always my understanding you could affix an opposing monster to it as well, not merely your own. Now all of a sudden it's limited to non-Machines you already had out. I check the rulings; the TCG rulings don't touch the subject, and the OCG rulings say that you can equip "an opponent's monster". But that doesn't help either, as it could merely be referring to monsters you've already seized, rather than snatching them up right then and there. Just how does this effect of Stealth Union work?
  2. Entropy

Entropy Deus Ex Machina

Generally, you go by the English TCG ruling (unless you are playing with your friends, and they agree to it).

They actually changed a few things around with that set. "Parry" and "Disarm" work with Gladiator Beast Spell/Traps in the OCG. (E.g. "I return "Gladiator Beast's Respite" to my deck to negate your card!") Hopefully, this will be sorted out soon.
  3. qwert

qwert New Member

Why would they change that though, if that's the way it's going to be from here on in?
  4. Digital Jedi

Digital Jedi Administrator Staff Member

You mean, why would it be different from the OCG? Well, remember how recent similarity with the OCG is. It' not been that long since we had a great deal of rulings and effects that were outright the opposite of the way it was the OCG. This would just be one more.

Also, the TCG rulings don't touch the subject, because the card text already specifies what monsters can be attached.