1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tsukuyomi

Discussion in 'Rules Questions (YGO)' started by Anubis, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Anubis

Anubis New Member

Tsukuyomi
    This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up, flip 1 face-up monster on the field into face-down Defense Position.

If for example my opponent attacks Tsukuyomi which in defensive
    position face-down with Jinzo. Tsukuyomi passes face-up. If by the effect Tsukuyomi I decide to turn over Jinzo in
    face-down Defense Position. Is Tsukuyomi nevertheless destroyed?
    If a monster is turned over in defensive position face-down during the
    Main Phase 1, can summon flip the monster during the Main Phase 2?

2. densetsu_x

densetsu_x .

1) Yes "Tsukuyomi" would be destroyed and sent to the graveyard.

2) If the monster was in defense position, flipping it face down does not change it's battle position so it can be flip-summoned afterwards.
  3. DarkPaladin2k1

DarkPaladin2k1 Seeker of Power

Only if if had at least a turn on the field before that attack and effect resolution
  4. Anubis

Anubis New Member

OK, Thank You;)
  5. Dillie-O

Dillie-O Council of Heroes

Don't forget that Tsuyukomi's effect activates whenever it is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or flipped face up. So you can summon her normally, flip Jinzo down, beat it down or trap it, then take her back for a recycle. She is a particularly favorite "corrupted" card of mine in my fiend deck 8^D