1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What if they remade....

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card (YGO)' started by chaos general, Feb 28, 2005.

1. chaos general

chaos general New Member

What if they remade certain cards? I was thinking like, Neo the Magic Swordsman? lol, i just got to thinking about this, and you know, i remembered how he was my favorite card and how cool he was way back when. he still looks cool, but is lacking in the offense... so if they remade him with a decent effect, what do you think it would be? id say:

Chaos Ruler Neo (Light/Spellcaster/4/1700/1200) If this card is destroyed by a card effect or as a result of a battle, you may remove two Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field from play.

Is that cool? I think its ok to be like a Rarity or Super Rare? I didnt want to overpower it... lol. (and then like, theyd make a fusion between Neo and Kycoo... that... would... be... awesome...)

Also, what other cards would you guys like to see remade? Post any ideas here!
  2. chaosruler

chaosruler New Member

I'd like to see this card:

Skull Servent of Dark Ruler
    3 Star/1500 ATK/1400 DEF/This card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this effect is activated, no Traps or Spell Cards may be activated during that attack. If Dark Ruler Ha Des is not face-up on your field, decrase the ATK and DEF of this card by 1200 points, and this card may no longer attack Life Points directly.

-that card would rock, and I tried not to break it
    -chaosruler
  3. jdos

jdos Guest

Well, they've pretty much done just that with some cards. Celtic Guardian -->Obnoxious Celtic Guard, Gaia the Fierce Knight --> Swift Gaia, Battle Ox --> Enraged Battle Ox, etc. But who's to say they won't remake Neo at some point.

There's also a "Skull Servant King" coming in TLM.
  4. chaosruler

chaosruler New Member

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, what does he do, stats, etc.? PLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-chaosruler
  5. jdos

jdos Guest

TLM-JP032
    Wight King (Wight = Skull Servant in the TCG)
    Dark/Undead/1/?/0
    This card's original attack strength is equal to number of [Wight] and [Wight King] in your
    Graveyard * 1000. When this card is destroy as a result of battle and sent to Graveyard, you may remove a [Wight] or [Wight King] from your Graveyard from the game, and special summon this card to the field.

Courtesy of Spikes & Baron, @ DM Comet
  6. chaosruler

chaosruler New Member

Dude, Wight aka Skull Servent deck time.....

-yay, thanks jdos, i love you (kidding)
    -chaosruler
  7. jdos

jdos Guest

Yeah, too bad Painful Choice had to bite the dust. A Skull Servant deck would rock :)
  8. chaosruler

chaosruler New Member

Triangle Power = mad pwnage
    Triangle Power + Delta Attacker = 9900 damage direct, (offers handshake to opponent)
    you get the idea
    -chaosruler
  9. chaos general

chaos general New Member

yeah, very true.. i ran a weenie-rush deck for the longest while, and it was pretty good, but it couldve been better. i just want to see how people will implement Wight King... look at this:

Painful Choice 3x Skull Servant, 2x Skull Servant King

get the last one to the grave, summon another Skull Servant King, and voila, 5000 ATK.

jdos is right- too bad painful choice had to bite the dust.... (again)

i also thought of a remake of Wingweaver:

Shining Messenger (Light/Fairy/7/2750/2400) When this card is tribute summoned, select one card from your graveyard and add it to your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Fairy-type monsters with an ATK of 1000 or less can attack directly.

what do you think about dem apples? lol (maybe its a bit good?)
  10. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

skull servent king.

hmm, interesting.

I wonder what we will get for Cybernetic revolution
  11. jdos

jdos Guest

Maybe Cyber-Rev will contain a long awaited retrained "Shapesnatch". I know I've been wanting to use that card for a long time. lol!

Shapesnatch
    Normal Monster (Machine / DARK / 5 Stars / ATK 1200 / DEF 1700)
    A bow tie with horrible power, it attacks an opponent by controlling others.

Here's my idea

Super Shapesnatch from a Different Dimension
    Effect Monster (Machine / Dark / 5 Stars / ATK 1200 / DEF 1700)
    This card can only be special summoned by smacking one's self silly for decking a 5 star, 1200 ATK monster. When this card is sent to the graveyard for any reason, this card's controller must go back to playing Neopets.
  12. CraniumX

CraniumX New Member

Had to comment on this... that's just too interesting a thought, and I love Fusions anyway.

Kycooneo the Magic Ghost Destroyer
    LIGHT
    Spellcaster/7/2300/1250
    "Neo the Magic Swordsman" + "Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer"
    As long as this card remains face up on the field, your opponent cannot remove any cards in either player's Graveyard from play. When this card attacks any Zombie or Fiend Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. Damage calculations still apply normally. When this creature deals damage to your opponents life points, you may remove up to two effect monsters and/or spell cards in your opponent's graveyard from play.
  13. OKShadow

OKShadow OKC's Dark Duelist

Does that mean we'll be going... "oh, oh, ohh-ohh-oh, the Wight Stuff."

(Don't throw the rotten veggies at least until I get a good mile head start running) :)
  14. jdos

jdos Guest

Oh, come on, you can't run...not when you should be "hangin' tough".
  15. krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx New Member

Konami wouldnt make a monster that could remove spells or traps, because it would have multiple uses.

heck thats why i loved kycoo before he got erated.

but now i consider it crappy. but still use it for its graveyard lock.

overall only 1 card can remove spell / traps from the graveyard ffrom play.

and thats soul release.
  16. daivahataka

daivahataka Gold Member

Chaos Rider Gustaph... ;)
  17. Maruno

Maruno Council of Heroes Staff Member

Personally I like this:

Empowered Gate Guardian
    (Warrior/Effect/DARK/11 Stars/ATK 3750/DEF 3400)
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending "Suijin", "Sanga of the Thunder" and "Kazejin" in your hand or on your side of the field to the Graveyard. Once during each of your opponent's turns, you can negate 1 of your opponent's attacks to this card and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half the ATK of the attacking monster.
  18. chaos general

chaos general New Member

hmm... nice ideas by everyone so far... i like the retrained Gate Guardian... the shapesnatch- that was pretty funny. heres how my fusion between Neo and Kycoo would go:

Sorceror of Sin (Light/Spellcaster/Fusion/7/2700/1300) "Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer + Neo the Magic Swordsman" This card can only be special summoned by a fusion summon. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot remove any cards out of play under any circumstances. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's life points, you may remove up to four monster cards in their graveyard from play.

its like a competition... first theres kycoo, then dark blade, now this... O.O (although this isnt real)
  19. chaosruler

chaosruler New Member

true, how's that neo + skull servent fusion I made:
    Neo the Enchanted Zombie

Fusion: Skull Servant + Neo the Magic Swordsman

8 Star/Dark/2750 ATK/3000 DEF/Effect: For each pair of LIGHT and DARK monsters in your graveyard, this card gains the following cumulative effects:

0=This monster may not attack.

1=This card is unaffected by monster effects.

2=This card is unaffected by Spell cards.

3=This card is unaffected by Trap Cards.

4=This card is not destroyed as a result of battle.

5=This card may declare 2 attacks per Battle Phase.

a little abstract, but nice
    -chaosruler
  20. kingpinopie

kingpinopie Himoura Shinta

I think shapesnatch is a Chevy product. Maybe its effect should be something like...... If this monster actually wins the duel for you you can choose one Chevy vehicle as your own....