Eon Press Presents

Here you'll receive updates on my upcoming comic series, EON PRESS PRESENTS: A comic universe EONS in the making.
If you've been around me long enough online or even in person, you know that I've been working intermittently on this comic for literal decades. The usual life stuff always put it on hold. That changes this year. In the coming months you'll see updates from my comic as it's gone into active production since the start of this year. A lot of art and a lot of scripting is underway. And I'll feature most of it here in this section. You can also look for Eon Press Presents on social media wherever pancake batter is sold. It's taken me so long to get to this point that my tagline for Eon Press Presents is "A Comic Universe EONS in the Making". Because it's true. :confused:
Thousands of years ago, powerful beings came to our world in search of a new home. For a time, they lived in relative harmony with humanity. But as time dragged on, the power disparity between the two species became more and more problematic, with humans turning into subjugated worshippers and suffering at the hands of dispassionate gods. A small group of these powerful beings saw the injustice and decided to do something about it, trapping their own kind in a parallel universe for millenia. Slumbering, in a sense, for generations, SURGE reawakens to find that the exiled have returned. More powerful than ever. And beyond pissed. With seemingly nothing standing between their angry kinfolk and the resubjugation of earth, SURGE must find a...
Covenor City is a strange place with strange people. It didn’t always used to be this way. But one day, the gods came down from their secret hiding place and revealed themselves to be real all along. And it turns out, they were people. Just a little more extraordinary than the rest of us. Or so we thought. As it turns out, humanity can be pretty extraordinary when they want to be. All it took was a little inspiration to light the spark. Covenor City just seems to be ground zero for all that inspiration. Let’s hope the extraordinary denizens of the city don’t become too big for the City’s britches.
“Matthew” Ryder is an alien cyborg living on earth. He has Adaptive Phased Energy Synthetics, which simply means he can choose what kind of energy blast his emitters will fire at will. He commands a team of humans with unique abilities, backgrounds and personalities in an attempt to police the otherworldly tech that seems to have spread like wildfire on earth. The problem is, his team doesn’t necessarily understand how teams work. He will have to find a way to make the team work together, and deal with his own issues of personal loss, if he’s ever going to save the earth, his sanity, and even his team’s lives. The powerful Corazón’s abilities remain a mystery, even to her. The people who raised her when she was discovered as a child...
Every universe has it’s most powerful hero. Soon the world will know her name.
Leslie has never lost a fight. Not one. Not ever. Masters who have trained for decades fall to her superior knowledge of what appears to be every martial art. Which…shouldn’t be possible. When someone is in trouble, she swoops in, saves the day, then disappears. With no one even getting a chance to ask her name. And with no apparent superpowers to speak of. What is Leslie’s secret? Is it clairvoyance? Telepathy? Magic? Or just unparalleled skill? And in a world with an ever increasing number of beings with extraordinary superpowers, can she continue to be The Unbeatable Hero X?
For the trillions of life forms in the Mendreb System, THE GAME is the thing. It’s the only thing. THE GAME is Life. THE GAME is Death. A Player in THE GAME is connected empathically through technological means to his Avatars. The Avatars are creatures or constructs that the Player has trained or programmed to operate as a combatant representing the strategic skill of the Player. The Players battle in various structured formats with various rules and regulations depending on the chosen venue. But one constant remains. Gaining points adds actual days to your life. Losing points removes them. Winning is literal life or death. A literal Immortal Duel. For L’ysette, THE GAME is more than life or death. THE GAME is meaning. Purpose...
The Quarn were an advanced civilization of artificial intelligence who left this galaxy after gaining self-awareness. Rather than the malevolent monsters humans imagine the “singularity” becoming, the Quarn were simply not interested in organic life once it had learned as much as it was possible to know about them without observing them for millions of additional years. The Quarn decided that they would detach themselves from the evolution of organic-kind and observe from afar. But primarily, they were interested in exploring the potential of their own existence. The Quarn consciousness developed the ability to travel vast distances, and left this galaxy to established a true intergalactic civilization of AI in a distant galaxy. The...
Back