Yu-Gi-Oh! News

Use the toggle button to go full screen or use the the zoom tools in the menu. Document can be also be downloaded at the link above the viewer. Advanced Format - Limited and Forbidden Lists (Effective Sept. 1, 2009)@@AMEPARAM@@/docinfo/18981385?access_key=key-1lupd8ze7f6941hqx1i2@@AMEPARAM@@18981385@@AMEPARAM@@key-1lupd8ze7f6941hqx1i2
https://youtu.be/wAszeNUTGJs And unsubbed for you purists: https://youtu.be/wM7l4QMFcnU
A German ratings website posted a couple of video game ratings the media quickly picked up on. Apparently, a Yu-Gi-Oh! game is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game will be called Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist and will mark the debut of a Yu-Gi-Oh! game to those respective consoles. Not much else is known at this point. But with Konami making the transition to mobile gaming only, and their rumoured difficulties with Hideo Kojima on development of Metal Gear Solid 5, not to mention the surprise cancellation of Silent Hills, and one has to wonder exactly what kind of quality to expect from this particular outing. EDIT: A recent statement by Konami clarifies that they aren't transitioning to mobile games only. Simply...
September's edition of Shonen Jump Magazine will come with a happy, shiny promo in the form of "Dark End Dragon", fulfilling the prophecy of a Yu-Gi-Oh! card that would manage to work in three of the most overused words in Yu-Gi-Oh! card titles into one. Expect "Dark Dragon of the Magical Pot of Winged Lightning", "Elemental Hero Dark Dragon of the Magical Pot of Winged Lightning" and "Elemental Hero Dark Dragon of the Magical Pot of Winged Lightning's Apprentice" sometime around 2013. (JUMP-EN044) Dark End Dragon :dark: Dragon/Synchro/Effect/8*/ATK 2600/DEF 2100 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters Once per turn, you can have this card lose 500 ATK and DEF, and send 1 monster your opponent controls to the Graveyard...
YUGINEWZ is reporting they have a real copy of the Sept 1st Ban List. Forums are locking threads all over the place. As usual, CoG doesn't get it. Speculate away, I say. Banned: Rescue Cat Heavy Storm Brain Control Substitoad Limited: Black Whirlwind Royal Oppression Infernity Launchor Trishula Monster Reborn Dark Hole Semi Limited: Mystical Space Typhoon Chaos Sorcerer Snipe Hunter Ojama Trio Magic Cylinder Unlimited: Black Rose Dragon Goblin Zombie Cyber Dragon Treeborn Frog Royal Decree United We Stand Source: http://www.yuginewz.com/2010/08/yu-gi-oh-september-1st-2010-banlist_13.html
We're going to assume that the game URL is just an error on Konami's part. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Transer is the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! related video game soon to be released for the Nintendo Wii. Set in the 5D's universe (that means CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!! people), you'll be competing with 20 of the series' characters for possession of the "Duel of Legend Cup", either in "Free Mode" or as part of an original storyline written just for this game. Expect to see 4500 cards from the most recent sets including November 2010's upcoming booster set Star Strike Blast. Konami has confirmed 2 Player online access via WiFi connection, as well as boasting an "original honeycomb mapping system" which will allow linear or non-linear play through the game's...
Shriek TCG posted a picture of the TCG version of Vice Dragon yesterday, along with the disclaimer that the image could be a fake, so they couldn't verify if, much less where, it was being released. So naturally, the Yu-Gi-Oh! community's reaction was for their collective heads to explode like a piñata shot at close range with an AK-47. Of Vice & Men First off, the meat & potatoesDDY1-EN001 Vice Dragon :dark:/5*/Dragon/Effect ATK:2000 DEF:2400 If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do, its original ATK and DEF are halved.Not terrible, but of course, not a game breaker. And to be honest, who really want's it to be? I can't tell you of the vitriol...
It is funny how the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! has changed in just a few years. With the internet, our way of playing the game has changed and hopefully it is for the better. Using the internet we can talk about different ideas about the game through forums, message boards, and the most recent way to talk about Yu-Gi-Oh! is on YouTube. We all know that YouTube has been around for awhile and isn’t new, but, the age of Yugitube has begun. Yugitube is the community of people on YouTube that make videos about the game of Yu-Gi-Oh!. The way people use Yugitube is to show off deck ideas, discuss rule changes, and even trade online. By using YouTube we can bring the Yu-Gi-Oh! community closer and ultimately keeps the game alive. Without the idea...
http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/6244328/
I was reluctant to post this because when I made it, I was interacting with the annotations that I was going to add once uploaded. However, the annotation editor has been offline for three days now. And it doesn't appear it's going to be fixed any time soon. So just ignore my silly pointing and use the links below the video: YouTube- City of Gamers News - Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, Digital Jedi's Face Please subscribe: Cyberknight8610 (http://www.youtube.com/user/cyberknight8610) DigitalJediMaster (http://www.youtube.com/user/DigitalJediMaster)
Have you heard of the Pegasus League, yet? In January of 2010, Konami instituted the first of their bi-monthly events known as the Pegasus League. The concept behind the League is one that we've seen a few hobby stores try locally, but never on an officially organized level. The hope is to stimulate and reward innovative deck building and strategy with specially themed events that change the normal rules of the game in simple, yet substantial ways. January/February saw off the first of these tournaments with decks limited to cards from Raging Battle, Ancient Prophecy, Stardust Overdrive, the Spellcaster’s Command Structure Deck, the Warriors’ Strike Structure Deck, Starter Deck 2009, Duelist Pack – Yugi –, Turbo Pack: Booster One...
The winner of the LittleKurioh auction a few months back for Haiti relief won not only the cards up for grabs, but any video he wanted to be made by LittleKuriboh. Here's the results. This video is made by LK, but based on the Yu-Gi-Oh! fan fic "What Would Yugi Do?" Parental Guidance is mandatory...well, you get the idea.
...I may have that wrong. Duelist Pack Collection Tin 2010 comes out in a few days and fans of Yusei will probably enjoy the 3-card promo pack with foils expected to be packaged with it (1 Ultra and 2 Super per pack). The tin will also include 3 packs of Duelist Pack - Yusei 2, 1 pack of Ancient Prophecy and the standard Beginner's Guide. According to Shriek.TCG, here's the Promo Pack cards you'll find in the respective colored tins. Purple Tin "Scrap-Iron Scarecrow" (Ultra Rare) "Level Eater" (Super Rare) "One for On" (Super Rare) Red Tin "Junk Synchron" (Ultra Rare) "Synchro Blast Wave" (Super Rare) "Quillbolt Hedgehog" (Super Rare) Yellow Tin "Drill Synchron" (Ultra Rare) "Advance Draw" (Super Rare)...
The Machina Mayhem Structure Deck debuts Feburary 23 at a Nerdy Fanboy Store near you, or in the vicinity. Union Monsters make a comeback (that is presuming they were ever really "here" to begin with) along with an assortment of high tech beasties and Spell/Traps to beat your opponent over the head with. For those who don't remember or who are unfamiliar with Union Monsters, these were one of the first kind of Monster Cards able to equip themselves to another monster, and take the hit for the equipped monster if the equipped monster were destroyed, by battle, effect or both, depending on the effect text. Essentially, the were Thousand-Eyes Restrict who could only equip to certain types of cards. The Union concept seems like a natural...
Amazon.com: Yu-Gi-Oh! R, Vol. 1 (Yu-Gi-Oh! (Graphic Novels)) (9781421530062): Akira Ito: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61KDQgQA46L.@@AMEPARAM@@61KDQgQA46L In case any of you missed this, Yu-Gi-Oh! R (遊☆戯☆王: R Yūgiō Āru?) is the non-canonical revisit to, or alternate history of the classic Yugiverse. In this version, after the Battle City tournament Pegasus' adopted son, Yakou, kidnaps Tea in an attempt to lure Yugi into a series of duels in ascent to the top of the Kaiba Corp. building. Why is anyone's guess, but I'm going with revenge...for something. This reportedly sold with an exclusive bonus card: A Wicked Shadow. No word on weather this series is planned for an anime or not.
And now, a special message from the folks at UPS . . . or one of those abbreviations... Carlsbad, CA (January 29, 2010) – Upper Deck is pleased to announce that it has come to a successful resolution with Konami over their year-long dispute regarding Yu-Gi-Oh!® trading cards. On the eve of trial, the court issued several rulings in Upper Deck’s favor which eliminated and gravely threatened many of Konami’s monetary claims requests. These rulings sent Konami and its attorneys into retreat as Konami’s case was disintegrating. These events, and these events alone, provided the framework for the case to be resolved after opening statements were presented to the jury. "Upper Deck is extremely pleased with the cooperative resolution...
KDE (Konami Digital Entertainment) finally goes live with their so-called Konami Card Game Official Tournament Support System. I'm still not sure how they get "COSSY" out of that, but I digress. This IS Konami we're talking about. The new system will finally allow players to register at any major Championship event or Official Tournament stores to receive their new IDs since UDE went the way of Clay Aiken. The new setup will display players by two lists, Preliminary and Verified. The goal is to try and handle the swarm of data coming in from around the world by having a running tally come in first, Preliminary, then once confirmed by Konami the rankings become official, Verified.
It was dark time for the Republic... UPPER DECK FORCED TO SETTLE WITH KONAMI DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT, INC. AFTER ADMITTING TO COUNTERFEITING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME CARDS The Upper Deck Company permanently barred from acting as an authorized distributor of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME El Segundo, CA – (February 03, 2010) – Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. (KDE) is pleased to announce that it has resolved its litigation against The Upper Deck Company (Upper Deck), KDE's former distributor of its immensely popular Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME (TCG). The lawsuit was settled to Konami's satisfaction following opening statements during the trial in Federal Court in Los Angeles on January 26...
Back