90 Games Added to the Arcade!

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
Well, roughly 90. I'm not really sure.

Without going into detail, there was an error at the place I usually get these games and to make up for that error, I was able to get more games at a time then usual. Today, I present you with somewhere around 90 games included in virtually every category, in addition to a new category called Yeti Sports. Some of you may remember a game we used to have on the old forum called Penguin Ball. Well, they made many more games based on the Yeti/Penguin theme since then, and they seem pretty popular. (I've played most of them, and they are indeed a lot of fun.) I also included a couple of variations on the original Penguin Ball, including Yeti Greece.

I'll update this thread throughout the day with a complete list of everything added. You may have missed the last round of updates a few weeks ago when I added 15 new games. Never before have you had a better reason to ignore work and school in the pursuit of wasting time. So get in there and have fun! The Jedi commands it!

Added to Shooters

13 Days in Hell

Definitely gamer discretion advised. But a fun first person shooter nonetheless.

3D Swat

A less intense and gory first person shooter, with simple cardboard targets somehow taking potshots at you.

Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death

Another dark themed shooter based on the most recent album cover and music from Iron Maiden. Includes music from the album. Another discretionary video game shooter.

Star Craft Flash

Not to be confused with our StarCraft 5 game, this flash version of Star Craft involves shooting everything to see how long you can stay alive. Includes some animated gore, violence and Pikachus.

Added to Classic/Retro

Duck Hunt

Yeah, I know what your thinking. And it's all true. That classic video game you only played when you couldn't get Mario to load.

Gauntlet 2

Remember this arcade classic? Stary alive and cast spells at those pesky ghosts!

Mine Sweeper

Yes, I know you already have this on your computer. But now we can see who's better at it. :D

Pacman

We already had this installed, but it had to get a new version due to some copyright issues. Sorry about that if you had the high score. This version should be different enough to stay.

Prince of Persia

A really nice flash recreation of the original Prince of Persia.

Raiden X

A flash tribute to original Raidens 1 & 2.

Spy Hunter

Why do I suck so bad at this game? Anyway, here's another classic arcade game for your enjoyment. Just call me 000.

Added to Puzzles/Challenge

2We have an insane amount of new puzzles and challenger games, so I won't go into detail on all of them. Suffice it to say, some of these are outstanding and just plain fun. Hopefully you'll find some more favorites.​

Also note, we've updated older games that didn't seemto be submitting scores or even loading, like Mumu, Squares 2 and X-Training. Those games should be working correctly now.​

Balls

Blocky

MuMu

Tumble

Xraye

Znax

New Category Added: Yeti Sports!

2Yes, Yeti and Pingus have finally invaded City of Gamers. Please watch your step in this area, as the Pingus tend to leave a lot of water lying around, and the Yeti tends to shed.

Pingu Sports!

In addition to all I've said above, please bear with me as I add the game's description and game keys. I have to do that all manually, and it will be a while before I'm caught up.

Back