Arcade Pass and Jackpots

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
Why didn't someone tell me how ungodly high the Arcade Pass was? I thought default was set to 0 or something like that. Not 10,000 Credits!

Well, I'm not good at pseudo-financing (evident by my real life credit rating) but I did my best to come up with a decent Arcade Pass price and you can now buy into Jackpots by paying the individual game costs.

I'll need some feedback on the game costs and jackpots from you. Some categories, like Puzzle/Challenge and Shooters have raising jackpots, meaning the price and the payout rise the more you beat it. Other's categories have static cost/jackpots which don't change. Card games where specifically set to have raising jackpots, regardless of their category. Pinball has the lowest cost and payout of any category or game.

Give me a feel for those game and come back here and post what you think. Let me know what seems too broken and what seems too hard. I'll do my best to balance things as much as I'm capable.

Thank you oh mighty DJ. I couldn't afford my addiction at the 10,000 point price. I guess I'll just have to write my drival more often so I can keep up with the cost.:D

No problem, sirch.

Okay gang, I just realized how this works now. Firstly, you need to purchase an Arcade Pass if you want to play games for free. Otherwise, your going to be charged 10,000 Credits just to access the Arcade. Once you buy the Arcade Pass, games will be free until it expires and you can purchase it again after that.

Keep in mind, you have to pay the game cost if you want to earn any Jackpots, even with an Arcade Pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I won't be playing any arcade games anymore. I don't write on here anywhere near enough to accumulate credits at a meaningful rate (unless the arcade pass is for 100 years).

Wish I would of known all this before I started playing in the arcade again. I went through all my credits in an amazing rate without even realizing I was doing it till I got a screen that said I didn't have enough credits to play a game.

Guess its time to start posting a lot.

Guess I won't be playing any arcade games anymore. I don't write on here anywhere near enough to accumulate credits at a meaningful rate (unless the arcade pass is for 100 years).
It's only 50 Credits for a pass. You get that much just for logging into the forum and looking around. You don't have to pay the game cost, that's only for Jackpots.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only 50 Credits for a pass. You get that much just for logging into the forum and looking around. You don't have to pay the game cost, that's only for Jackpots.

I was referring to this one. On the arcade page, it still says 10k, and thinking that you had changed it to 50, I tried to get one, but it alerted me that I didn't have the requisite credits.

I will wait for more information on the topic before attempting again.

Have you tried again recently? It should be displaying 50 for everyone. I set all the user groups late last week to 50.

Oddly enough, I just happen to have a little dog sleeping in the corner of the room. Must be that Ninja Black Magic...

Next time something doesn't seem right guys, start a thread, shoot me a PM, send me an Instant Message, smoke signals, something. You get the idea. ;)

Back