1 Cyber Jar
1 Cyberdark Keel
2 Cyberdark Edge
3 Cyberdark Horn
3 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4
1 Spear Dragon
2 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8

I Main Decked the Armed Dragon in favor of Horus because it's better suited to my local meta, but I switch them out for horus when I go to a Tourny retiring Armed to the Side Deck, bringing them back if need be for whatever reason. Cyber Jar and another Spear Dragon incase I encounter any swarms or anything built around a small combo of monsters. And then Cyberdarks are really just there to throw off my opponent and inflict massive damage FTW!! using Future Fusion to gather up the necessary material for CD Dragon. The rest of my deck i'm sure you can figure out for your self.

Aside from the Fusions, I only see 2 DARK monsters mained - is that enough to fuel C.E.D.? Doesn't seem like it to me. I think you could use another Dragon's Mirror; perhaps drop the Polymerization for it. Also, if you want to thin down, try removing Monster Reincarnation (aren't you doing enough discarding with the upper level Armed?) and Magical Mallet. This might speed things up for you a bit.

Thanks Jathro I haven't been paying much attention to how many lights and darks my deck had and your right, three darks, White-Horned Dragon is a dark, I think, aren't enough to warrant having CED, so I'm going to take him out.

Back