Necrofear Question....

ChaosEmperor12

Emperor of Games
my friend and i have been wondering about this for quite some time
if i remove three fiends from play and sucessfully summon Dark Necrofear once it is dead and in the graveyard....
can i use Premature Burial....
Call of the Haunted etc. to get it back to the field or not

same with Chaos Sorcerer ???
BLS-EotB ??????

once it is removed from play... can i get it back with Dimension Fusion?????

also .....when i summon Dark Necrofear what position does it come into play as...???

can i play it in def position???

if so does in get summoned in face-up defense mode????

please.... i need answers...

this has been a deciding factor in many of our duels....

You can special summon any monster from the graveyard unless it says otherwise OR says:

"This monster cannot be special summoned except by...." In that case, you can only ever special summon it by that method. (Ex: Vampire Genesis, Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus, etc.)

If it says

"This monster can only be special summoned by..." Then you can "reborn" it after you initially special summon it. (Ex: Dark Necrofear, Ritual Monsters, Fusion Monsters, Harpie Lady Sisters, etc.)

Yes, you can special summon Dark Necrofear in face-up defense mode.

ChaosEmperor12 said:
my friend and i have been wondering about this for quite some time
if i remove three fiends from play and sucessfully summon Dark Necrofear once it is dead and in the graveyard....
can i use Premature Burial....
Call of the Haunted etc. to get it back to the field or not

Yes, you can do that.

same with Chaos Sorcerer ???
BLS-EotB ??????

Yes, as long as they were summoned properly originally.

once it is removed from play... can i get it back with Dimension Fusion?????

As long as it was originally special summoned correctly, yes.

also .....when i summon Dark Necrofear what position does it come into play as...???

can i play it in def position???

if so does in get summoned in face-up defense mode????

You can summon her in face-up attack or face-up defense.

The only monsters that cannot be Special Summoned any other way then by thier effect text are the ones that use the words "cannot" and "except" in thier Special Summoning conditions.

Youl notice Dark Necrofear doesn't use these terms.

Dark Necrofear does not use the word "except" and the "cannot" in her text is not applying to Special Summons., it is refering to Normal Summons or sets. The "cannot" must aplly to Special Summons to be one what we call a "Nomi" Monster

Back