New Format Fiends

Necromancer

For Casual Play only.

*nb: I do not have a Mirror Force yet & have to wait until Gold Edition comes out*
*nb#2: I also have not caught up with all of the latest PTDN cards yet either, as I only just got back into the game after a 3 month haitus & found it in worse shape than before I left*sigh*

Thanking all r/f's in advance & a big "hi" to all the "Lair" guys. :D

All Fear the Malicious Dragon

2X Dark Necrofear (will side for EoAs when necessary)

2X Evil Hero Malicious Edge (my fave card atm)
2X Cyber Dragon (yer, I FINALLY put these in) lol

3X Slate Warrior
2X Goblin Elite Attack Force
2X Evil Hero Infernal Gainer
2X Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy (when I can get them, proxying for now)
2X Newdoria
Morphing Jar #1
Snipe Hunter
Sangan

Dimension Fusion
Foolish Burial ('iffy' about this)
Premature Burial
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon
Heavy Storm
3X Enemy Controller
2X Book of Moon (YAY!! I can use 2 again...gogo trampler machine)
2X Shrink

3X Dust Tornado (will replace one for a Mirror Force when I get it)
2X Raigeki Break (for obv reasons this format)
Torrential Tribute
Return From the Different Dimension

Side:
2X The End of Anubis (How good is he this format?) :D
3X Protector of the Sanctuary (bye DDT Turbo)
Spirit Reaper/Marshmallon (I have both, but I like Reaper better, for aesthetics only)
2X Twister
Smashing Ground
Brain Control (I may main it in for Foolish)
Nobleman of Crossout
2X Royal Decree (Yer, u wanna Bribe me do ya? God says NO!!) hehe
2X Threatening Roar

Last edited:
Welcome back Necromancer! I'm glad to see you back in the City, hopefully the Lair too.

Wow, a new generation Blue Lady build here. I'm liking what I see. I can't really say how it will fare against the new ban list, I just haven't had a chance to check out things against the new meta yet. That said, have you thought about swiping out Newdoria for the Duelist Pack version called Grave Squirmer?

I forget, do you have a DDV? I've always thougth that DDV would work great for added clearance and yo ucould swap out the GEAFs for Orcs in this case. Just a couple of thoughts. Hope this helps!

Welcome back Necromancer! I'm glad to see you back in the City, hopefully the Lair too.

Wow, a new generation Blue Lady build here. I'm liking what I see. I can't really say how it will fare against the new ban list, I just haven't had a chance to check out things against the new meta yet. That said, have you thought about swiping out Newdoria for the Duelist Pack version called Grave Squirmer?

I forget, do you have a DDV? I've always thougth that DDV would work great for added clearance and yo ucould swap out the GEAFs for Orcs in this case. Just a couple of thoughts. Hope this helps!

Thanks Dillie-O. I have not had a chance to play this against the new meta either.
What is this "Grave Squirmer" thing you speak of?
I did have DDV's in here, but they were too slow, often leaving my field empty for a full frontal assault & besides, I don't like the idea of putting a Disk Commander or a Treeborn Frog in my opponent's graveyard. I would run them if I could, because I really like that card.
(I have 2 Ultimate DDV's).
I may rethink that situation when I can get a CCV. I hear they are also available in Gold Edition.

I will re-apply for the Lair when I can get off my backside & create a new MSN address.lol
Again, your reply & advice is appreciated.

Here's the specs:

Grave Squirmer
Effect Monster
DARK / Fiend / 1 Star
ATK: 0 DEF: 0
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, destroy 1 card on the field.

Granted the ATK/DEF doesn't hold quite the offensive power that Newdoria does, but the ability to nuke any card on the field is great. You can even nuke your own card if needs be to get that last fiend in for Necrofood 8^D

No need to reapply, once a Monarch, always a Monarch, we just need to re-establish your account with a safe e-mail addy.

Here's the specs:

Grave Squirmer
Effect Monster
DARK / Fiend / 1 Star
ATK: 0 DEF: 0
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, destroy 1 card on the field.

Granted the ATK/DEF doesn't hold quite the offensive power that Newdoria does, but the ability to nuke any card on the field is great. You can even nuke your own card if needs be to get that last fiend in for Necrofood 8^D

No need to reapply, once a Monarch, always a Monarch, we just need to re-establish your account with a safe e-mail addy.

Danke, danke.
I will try it out & see, meanwhile praying to gott en himmel that my opponent does not run a trample engine (this is where EoA also sucks).
The ability to destroy any card seems very promising though.
Newdoria Logic..Activate Shrink on a 2400 attack monster (of which there are many *cough*Jinzo) & the opportunity exists to "kill 2 birds with one Fiendish stone" :D
I will make a new e-mail addy in the days to come & notify you when I have done so.

Atm, I am struggling on an old Pentium 3 with Windows XP (counterfeit). I can't d/l IE7 without bypassing the "Validation Tool" (which I know how to do, but it's a pain in the a$$).
My video card is so crappy, I cant even watch YouTube..yada...
Meanwhile, this forum is so humongous, that the number of "application hangs" are incredible.
I just have to go back to "home" from here & my PC carks it.
Anyways, i'll post on here whenever I can & re-join the Lair (as soon as I get rid of this figurative neck/tail ailment).
Thanks again for the ruling & I hope to catch all my loyal subjects soon.

~your blue goddess~

Back