simochi deck

mmik21

I needed to turn my simochi deck into a traditional deck, and this is what I came up with. Thanks goes to exiledforcefreak for inspiring me.

monsters:

burning algae x 3
maneater bug x 2
cat of ill omen x 2
sangan
witch of the black forest
cyber jar

traps:
bad reaction to simochi x3
fake trap x 3
acid trap hole
gravity bind
magic jammer
secret barrel x 2

spells:

the shallow grave x 2
book of taiyou x 2
upstart goblin x 3
rain of mercy x 3
snatch steal
lightening vortex
pot of greed
graceful charity
mystical space typhoon
card destruction
swords of revealing light
reload x 2

This deck is going through a small tournament friday. Any ideas? I think I need a side-deck, but I don't know what I'd pull out of my deck to stick something else in. I pulled 3 pulling the rug s last night, so I guess I'll side-deck those. This deck hates monarchs. Pulling the rug won't work on jinzo, right? I can side-deck a horn of heaven, but maybe I should just stick that in my deck instead.

You might try swapping out the Book of Taiyous for a pair of Poison of the Old Man. You have the option of burn or heal, and it'll help move the damage along faster.

Gift card is actually the card I currently want more than any other. With it I could switch my deck back to advanced.

The poison card wouldn't be a good replacement for book. Since it seems you don't realize what I'm doing with the deck, I'll explain:

cyber jar, shallow grave it, book to flip it back up right away.

This lets me get all of the healing/damage cards in my hand right away, and typically lets me end the game with secret barrel. (I only have 2, or I'd put a third in my deck.)

Oh. They don't give all the cards at the sneak peak, do they? I don't actually know how they work.. Do you just get the packs early?

Is the rarity of giftcard known?

Back