sjc side event

ricencracker

guess what?
ok here it is a dark world deck that i made in about 20 minutes. the main reason that i made it is cuz jds events is going to have a traditional format tournament during the sjc when it comes to texas and it just sounds like alot of fun but i know this deck needs some tweaking so i open to all suggestions even a whole different deck type if its sounds fun and works

Deck Name:
Author: ricencracker
Count: 44

Monsters: 19
Tribute:
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World
Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
Sillva, Warlord of Dark World (need to get another godd)

Non-Tribute:
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Brron, Mad King of Dark World
Brron, Mad King of Dark World
Cyber Jar
D.D. Assailant
D.D. Warrior Lady
Magical Scientist
Magician of Faith
Magician of Faith
Morphing Jar
Sinister Serpent
Treeborn Frog
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Witch of the Black Forest
Yata-Garasu (just cuz i love this card)

Spells:19
Card Destruction
Change of Heart
Dark Hole
Dark World Lightning
Dragged Down into the Grave
Gateway to Dark World
Gateway to Dark World
Graceful Charity
Harpie's Feather Duster
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon
Painful Choice
Pot of Avarice
Pot of Greed
Premature Burial
Raigeki
Snatch Steal
United We Stand

Traps:6
Call of the Haunted
Deck Devastation Virus
Imperial Order
Mirror Force
Ring of Destruction
Torrential Tribute

i was play testing it and it was having some problems so i was thinking of going maybe machine chaos any ideas on some other decks i could run or things i could run in the machine chaos deck

Honestly, I think "Dark World" Chaos is the fastest and most overwhelming decktype in Traditional format. You just have to use a different monster lineup than the one you originally posted. "Dark World" doesn't even have to be a substantial part of the deck.

In traditional, it is 99% about BLS and CED. The goal is to mill through your deck quicker than your opponent until you hold either monster and then finish the opponent off before the opponent does the same to you. This is why the "Dark World" aspect is important. By using Broww with Mirage, Graceful, and Card Destruction, you will go through your deck more quickly and increase your chances of drawing the next best needed card(s). By using Gold/Silver with the above 3 cards, you will gain EXTRA/FREE/COSTLESS field presence which can pressure the opponent into often forcing the opponent to use their cards prematurely in order to save themselves. Often times, you will still be up on card advantage as a result and can continue to apply pressure in future turns.

In addition, the control aspect is important. By seeing what the opponent has in store for a future turn, you will be able to prenegate or delay that card from making a detrimental impact on your path to victory.

If you want to go Mechanical Chaos, then you only really need Limiter, Jinzo, Blowback, 1-2 Cyber Dragons, and maybe 1-2 Reflect Bounders. Dekoichi can be a tech, but with Dark Hole AND Raigeki around, the less flips, the better. The rest of the deck should be made up of most of the Banned and Advanced Format restricted to 1 cards.

Back