Super Machine Deck, OTK+Combos

aznpinoy91

This deck has worked out for me so far, but please let me know if you have any suggestions. There are many combos in this deck and you will probably get 2-3 combos in the first hand. Please critique it and make it better. As you can see, i have 48 cards in my deck. I probably need to get it lower considering i have way too many magics and traps, but theyre all good ones :). So i need help with advice on what i need to remove and add. I included my side deck but i also have many other cards.

Monsters(18)
Z-Metal Tank - 3x
Y-Dragon Head - 3x
X-Head Cannon - 3x
V-Tiger Jet - 2x
W-Wing Catapult - 2x
Heavy Mech Support Platform - 3x
Gyroid - 1x
Cyber Phoenix

Magic(16)
Monster Reborn
Riryoku
Swords of Revealing Light
Limiter Removal
Premature Burial
7 Completed - 2x
Fusion Weapon
Frontline Base - 2x
Pot of Greed
Mage Power
Raigeki
Luminous Spark
Spell Absorption
Combination Attack

Trap(14)
Solemn Wishes
Ominous Fortunetelling
Draining Shield - 3x
Magic Cylinder
Roll Out! - 2x
Begone, Knave!
Ultimate Offering
Return From The Different Dimension
Des Counterblow
Sakuretsu Armor - 2x

Fusions(6)
VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon
XYZ-Dragon Cannon
XY-Dragon Cannon
XZ-Tank Cannon
YZ-Tank Dragon
VW-Tiger Catapult

Side Deck
Green Gadget
Red Gadget
Yellow Gadget
Gyroid
Gear Golem the Moving Fortress
Cyber Jar
Yata-Garasu
Boot Up Soldier -Dread Dynamo
Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Chimera
Covering Fire
Royal Command
Enemy Controller
Riryoku

Thanks for looking, This deck works pretty good. Because of all the unions, (if you have frontline base or ultimate offering) then you can summon 2 or more monsters at a time and then fusion them. Then you can use their special effect and keep summoning 2 monsters at a time. If you dont have Ultimate offering or Frontline Base, then you can get a union monster killed on purpose. On the next turn, you can summon the pair to the union monster you just destroyed with Monster Reborn, Roll Out, Premature Burial or Call of the haunted. As you can see there are many possibilities and combos in this deck. If you want the ultimate OTK, you can hit up to 20,000 life points easily.

Back