Birthing Chamber
Birthing Chamber
Birthing Chamber
Bluejay ~ Jay Abrams
Booster Gold ~ Michael Jon Carter
Booster Gold ~ Michael Jon Carter
Enemy of My Enemy
Enemy of My Enemy
Foxfire ~ Olivia Underwood (child lock, political preassure, etc.)
Gargantua, Edward Cobert
Hard Sound Construct ~ Construct
Justice League Task Force ~ Team-Up
Kyle Rayner-Last Green Lantern (hard sound construct)
Leech, Inhibitor (Firestar, Sunfire, Terra, Hawkeye, etc.)
L-Ron ~ Robot Companion
Maxwell Lord ~ Financier
Maxwell Lord ~ Financier
Mega-Blast
Mega-Blast
Mega-Blast
Mega-Blast
Melissa Gold <> Screaming Mimi ~ Mimi Schwartz
Melissa Gold <> Screaming Mimi ~ Mimi Schwartz
Melter ~ Bruno Horgan
Nathan Garrett <> Black Knight ~ Corrupt Crusader
No Man Escapes the Manhunters
Null Time Zone (Titans = press the attack and teen titans go)
Null Time Zone (Squadron = Pancea Potion and Other Earth)
Null Time Zone (Common Enemy = Reign of Terror and Flame Trap (on off initiative turns))
Oberon ~ Micro Manager
Paul Ebersol <> Fixer ~ Problem Solver (flame trap)
Paul Ebersol <> Fixer ~ Problem Solver (betrayal)
Paul Ebersol <> Fixer ~ Problem Solver (the other one I can't remember)
Poison Ivy ~ Deadly Rose (hard sound on sue, ivy on sue and birthing for another birthing=draw power)
Radioactive Man ~ Chen Lu
Savage Beatdown
Savage Beatdown
Shocker ~ Vibro-Shock Villain (=god against Squadron)
Sue Dibny ~ Charismatic Coordinator
Ted Kord <> Blue Beetle ~ Heir of the Scarab
The Wrecking Crew
The Wrecking Crew
The Wrecking Crew
Viper, White Warrior Princess (duh)
Yellowjacket ~ Rita DeMara

Total - 61

opinions, suggestions, etc?

Hardest matchups:
#1 Curve Sentinal = little to no chance of the win
#2 Common Enemy = uphill struggle for victory
#3 Teen Titans = Duh, Titans pwns everything (just hit the null time zones (thin deck quickly with Ivy (or L-Ron if you draw into birthing chambers)) and keep the number of characters your opponent has to a bare minumum and you'll be fine)

Just because we don't get a lot of decks posteed here in the VS sections and because I had a moment. AND because I miss the [vcard] auto-linking:

Characters:
Beetle (MAV-124) Armorsmith
Masters of Evil
2 Cost 2 ATK/3 DEF
:vs_flight :vs_range2
When Beetle comes into play, you may discard a card. If you do, search your deck for an affiliated character card with cost 2 or less, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.

Bluejay (DJL-040) Jay Abrams
JLI
2 Cost 4 ATK/1 DEF
:vs_flight
Concealed"”Optional (You may have this character come into play in the hidden area.)

While Bluejay is hidden, he gets -1 ATK.

Booster Gold (DJL-041) Michael Jon Carter
JLI
2 Cost 3 ATK/2 DEF
Ally: Whenever a character you control becomes powered-up, that character gets an additional +1 DEF this attack.

Boost 1: When Booster Gold comes into play, if you recruited him from your hand, gain 2 resource points.

Foxfire (MAV-050) Olivia Underwood
Squadron Supreme
2 Cost 3 ATK/2 DEF
Activate, discard a card :vs_arrow_ Target player replaces a non"“Team-Up location or non"“Team-Up ongoing plot twist he controls.

Gargantuaâ„¢ (MXM-219) Edward Cobert
Masters of Evil
? ?
1 Cost 2 ATK/1 DEF
Pay 1 resource point :vs_arrow_ Put a +1 ATK / +1 DEF counter on Gargantua. Use this power only once per turn.

Kyle Rayner (DGL-020) Last Green Lantern
Greeen Lantern
2 Cost 2 ATK/2 DEF
Willpower 2

When Kyle Rayner comes into play, you may search your deck for a Construct card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck.

Leechâ„¢ (MXM-056) Inhibitor
Morlocks
2 Cost 2 ARK/2 DEF
? ?
Evasion

Whenever Leech becomes stunned, you may discard a card. If you do, negate target character payment power.

L-Ron (DJL-053) Robot Companion
JLI
2 Cost 2 ATK/3 DEF
While you control a location, L-Ron gets +1 ATK.

Pay 1 endurance :vs_arrow_ KO a resource you control. If you do, you may put a card from your hand face down into your resource row. Use this power only once per turn.

Maxwell Lord (DJL-055) Financier
JLI
2 Cost 2 ATK/3 DEF
When Maxwell Lord comes into play, you may discard a card. If you do, search your deck for a Team-Up card, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.

Melissa Gold :vs_diamon Screaming Mimi (MAV-136) Mimi Schwartz
Masters of Evil
2 Cost 3 ATK/2 DEF
Pay 1 resource point :vs_arrow_ Target opponent loses 1 endurance for each non-Army character you control. Use this power only once per turn.

Melter (MAV-137) Bruno Horgan
Masters of Evil
2 Cost 4 ATK/1 DEF
:vs_range2
Activate :vs_arrow_ KO target stunned character with cost 5 or greater.

Nathan Garrett :vs_diamon Black Knight (MAV-139) Corrupt Crusader
Masters of Evil
1 Cost 2 ATK/1 DEF
Discard a card :vs_arrow_ Target front row character loses reinforcement and cannot gain reinforcement this turn. Use this power only once per turn.

Oberon (DJL-057) Micro Manager
JLI
1 Cost 3 ATK/2 DEF
Loyalty

Activate :vs_arrow_ Power-up target attacker or defender you control.

Paul Ebersol :vs_diamon Fixer (MAV-140) Problem Solver
Masters of Evil
1 Cost 2 ATK/1 DEF
Characters you control cannot be stunned by non-ongoing plot twist effects your opponents control.

Poison Ivy (DJL-094) Deadly Rose
Injustice Gang/Arkham Inmates
2 Cost 3 ATK/3 DEF
KO another character you control :vs_arrow_ KO a resource you control. If you do, search your deck for a location card, reveal it, put it face down into your resource row, and shuffle your deck. Use this power only once per turn.

Radioactive Man (MAV-142) Chen Lu
Masters of Evil
1 Cost 2 ATK/1 DEF
At the start of your recruit step, you may gain 1 resource point. If you do, you cannot recruit characters or equipment this turn. Spend this resource point only to pay the cost of a payment power.

Shocker (MAV-144) Vibro-Shock Villain
Mastes of Evil
2 Cost 3 ATK/2 DEF
Reservist (You may recruit this card from your resource row. If you do, you may put a card from your hand face down into your resource row.)

Activate, pay up to 3 resource points :vs_arrow_ Stun target character if its cost is equal to the number of resource points you paid.

Sue Dibny (DJL-062) Charismatic Coordinator
JLI
1 Cost 1 ATK/1 DEF
When Sue Dibny comes into play, you may search your deck for a JLA or JLI character card with cost 2, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.

Ted Kord :vs_diamon Blue Beetle (DJL-064) Heir of the Scarab
JLI
1 Cost 2 ATK/1 DEF
Activate, discard a card :vs_arrow_ Search your deck for a card named Booster Gold or an equipment card, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.

Viperâ„¢ (MXM-150) White Warrior Princess
Hellfire Club
2 Cost 2 ATK/2 DEF
? ?
Concealed"”Optional (You may have this character come into play in the hidden area.)

Visible characters you control get +1 ATK.

Yellowjacket (MAV-152) Rita DeMara
Masters of Evil
1 Cost 1 ATK/2 DEF
Reservist, Concealed"”Optional (You may have this character come into play in the hidden area.)

Boost 1: When Yellowjacket comes into play, search your deck for a Masters of Evil character card with cost 2 or less, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck. Gain 1 resource point.
Locations:
Birthing Chamber (DGL-182)
3 Cost
Activate :vs_arrow_ If you control four or more characters, draw a card. If you control six or more characters, instead draw two cards, then discard a card.
Plot Twists:
Enemy of My Enemy (MXM-194)
3 Cost
As an additional cost to play Enemy of My Enemy, discard a character card.

Search your deck for an affiliated character card that does not share a printed affiliation with the card you discarded. Reveal that card, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.

Hard Sound Construct (MAV-156) Construct
4 Cost
Play Hard Sound Construct only during the build phase.

Put target Masters of Evil character card with cost 2 or less from your KO'd pile into your front row if you do not control a character with the same name as that card. KO that character at the start of the recovery phase this turn.

Justice League Task Force (DJL-068) Team-Up
2 Cost
Choose two team affiliations among characters you control.

Ongoing: Characters you control, as well as cards in your deck, hand, and KO'd pile that have either of the chosen affiliations have both affiliations.

JLI team attackers you control get +1 ATK.

Mega-Blast (DOR-157)
1 Cost
Target support row character has range this turn. While attacking this turn, that character gets +4 ATK.

No Man Escapes the Manhunters (DGL-204)
2 Cost
Target character gets -3 DEF while defending this turn. If that character is hidden, its controller moves it to his visible area.

Null Time Zone (MAV-183)
1 Cost
Play Null Time Zone only during the build phase.

Choose a non-ongoing plot twist card name. Your opponents cannot play cards with that name this turn.

Ongoing: Exhaust a Kang Council character you control :vs_arrow_ Replace Null Time Zone.

Savage Beatdown (MOR-214)
4 Cost
Target attacker gets +5 ATK this attack.

The Wrecking Crew (MAV-161)
2 Cost
Target Masters of Evil attacker you control gets +2 ATK this attack. Non-Army characters you control that share a cost or version with that attacker and that are adjacent to it get +2 ATK while attacking this turn

Just because we don't get a lot of decks posteed here in the VS sections and because I had a moment. AND because I miss the [vcard] auto-linking:
Is that how long it took you to type this?

:p

Well, I looked at it and . . . I like the synergy?

Thanks digital, here's an amendment:

leech is a mutant-energy, is a 2 atk(not ark), and 3 def, and does not have flight or range

viper is not a mutant and has no mutant trait and does not have flight or range

Gargantua is not a mutant and has no mutant trait and does not have flight or range

Anything off curve will do well in SA format. There isn't any hate for it like GA format. Curve decks will not see much play unless they can survive the early game rush. I do see avengers disassembled being a tech card for curve decks. Its just not as good as flame trap. The best deck in the format will be the one that can defend and attack the best in the first 4 turns. I see most games ending on turn 5-6.

This deck has plenty of attack power but no defense that I can see. You may want to test against some other rush decks and see how it does.

Back