VS. Articles

Bizzaro World changes with the release of every new set and becomes legal when that particular set becomes tournament legal. This thread will be used for keeping up to date with the current text of Bizzaro World. Information will be pulled from www.bizarroworld.com Current Text 2 Flip only if you control a Revenge Squad character When you flip Bizarro World, each player chooses a name. Non-Army characters with those names get +2 / +2. Upcoming Text2 This version of Bizarro World does not become legal until Jan. 1st 2008. Bizarro World is considered to be in all sets. Flip Bizarro World only if you control a Revenge Squad character. Characters you control named Bizarro have all character names and...
These were created by a couple VS Realms members. I think they are hugely invaluble resorces. They were originaly posted here. The original poster didn't seem to object to them being posted on another forum, and ther original creators are definetly getting proper cred for this. The Flow Chart was created by Zaxx of VS Realms. The Data Flow Chart was created by Thing11 of VS Realms.
Thought it might be time for a new Keyword listing now that were coming onto several new sets. Plus, I didn't feel right editing somewan's thread, so I thought I'd do the same glossary style listing with some of the new Keywords and with my usual wordiness. :-D The following are the most current keywords and some words used in card text that may not be self-explanatory. Ally: Ally abilities are generally self-explanatory. Whenever a character you control becomes powered-up, this Ally ability will trigger and be added to the chain. If multiple Ally abilities trigger at once, you can add them to the chain in any order you wish. It doesn't matter if it is powered-up by an effect or by a standard power-up effect, this effect will...
I started this with the intention of helping out a member who was interested in learning the game. But the PMs are so limited in how much info you can send at a time that I decided to make this thread, adding onto it as I go. I'm making this up as I go along, but I thought it might be beneficial for everyone interested in the game, and a little more straight forward and "everyman" then the rule book. Give me time though, I'm not going to post everything at once, and I'll get into keywords a little bit later. But I think a more conversational approach to the game might make it less aloof then the rule book or the Comprehensive Rules. Also I'm teaching from the perspective that the person I'm talking too has knowledge of Yu-Gi-Oh! and...
For those of you just starting out in VS and are wondering what the bold words mean, here's a brief rundown. However, as you get more into the game, you should read the comprehensive rules to get the full understanding of each of these terms. Hopefully, though, this will get you started. Boost: pay resource points when the character comes into play to be able to use the boost effect. If you don't pay, you do not get the effect. Concealed: the character comes into play in the hidden area. Concealed - optional: the character can come into play in the hidden or visible area. Cosmic: the character gets a cosmic counter when they come into play. While they have the counter, they get the effect stated in the Cosmic text. When...
Back