CoG Affiliate Store Back Up

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
My affiliate store is back online: www.cogonline.net/store As I've mentioned before, the way Amazon Affiliates work is just visiting Amazon from one of my links contributes to my account depending on if you buy something from Amazon later. It could be anything. Not just products I linked to. So you can show your support for CoG just by visiting the store and browsing. You'll probably see me share items every now and again to help facilitate that process.

I went ahead and made one of my current wishlists the store front. These are items I'm going to get to help build my YouTube channel, which is also a thing I'm doing to help generate revenue. I think there's a way to gift the items, but I believe you have to go directly to my wishlist to do that: https://amzn.com/w/3DNWXSRNUUXPQ Hey, it could happen! :eek:

A couple of other things I'll do to try to unobtrusively generate revenue is install a product called Vigilink, which monetizes the site in a way you don't necessarily notice. And I'll try to get the CafePress store back open, or possibly switch to/add a Zazzle store. We'll see. :rolleyes:

In that vein, who'd like to see some of my original artwork on a tshirt of coffee mug? Anyone? <crickets>

Back