CoG Online Feed Widget for Netvibes, iGoogle, Windows Live & More!

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
I'm proud to present to you the City of Gamers Online Community Feed Widget. The widget will let you keep up to date with specific feeds from specific sections of the forum.

• The Yu-Gi-Oh! tab will feed new threads from all our Yu-Gi-Oh! forums, including YGO News, Netrep Articles, Card Reviews & Tips and The Simple Texts Project Discussion.
  • YGO Latest will feed all the most recently updated threads from those sections.
  • The CCG Toolkit will stay up-to-date with all the recent threads and announcements for RONIN, Netrep and Deck Studio as well as the CCG Toolkit website itself.
  • CoG Articles will feed the most recent topics added to our Articles sections.
  • And the All tab will conveniently feed all the latest threads and posts from every section of the forum.

Tabs can be selected to stay faced forward each time you load it, and you can select which tabs to keep handy while hiding the others. While designed for Netvibes, the widget can be easily installed on other services and browsers, including iGoogle, Windows Live, Windows Vista, Apple Dashboard, Opera, iPhone and the available embed code makes it usable on almost any blog or website.

You can pick yours up and install it right from it's home page at http://eco.netvibes.com/widgets/308249/city-of-gamers-online-community-feed-widget. Please feel free to rate the widget and let me know what you think in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now THAT is pretty tight DJ! I'll have to work on getting this put on my home page soon.

I just updated it this morning, Sean. The YGO Latest will also show the most recent post from the CCG Toolkit section, whereas the CCG Toolkit will just display the threads. I figured you could use something like that to help keep up with new posts on the site related to the support forum. Glad you like it. :D

Back