D.D. Magician's Strike ninja deck

D.D. Magician

D.D. Magician's ... Warrior deck?

This is my first post at CoG, and I hope you will enjoy it =)
Plaese help me with my deck:

Tribute monster:

2x Mobius the Frost Monarch

Non tribute monster:

2x Strike Ninja
1x D.D. Assailant
1x D.D. Warrior Lady
1x Sangan
1x Mystic Swordsman LV2
1x Breaker the Magical Warrior
2x Spirit Reaper
1x Magical Merchant
2x Mystic Tomato
2x Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive
1x Don Zaloog
1x Exiled Force
1x Magician of Faith

Spell:

3x Smashing Ground
1x Brain Control
1x Premature Burial
2x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Snatch Steal
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Dark Hole
1x Nobleman of Crossout
1x Book of Moon

Trap:

3x Sakuretsu Armor
1x Call of the Haunted
2x Dust Tornado
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Bottomless Trap Hole

I don't know what kind of deck this is yet, but i would say
Warrior/Ninja.

This is interesting indeed. I must say I'm a little confused, though. It seems a rather unusual approach to Strike Ninja. For example, I see that you have Blade Knight in there. Why? I know he's an awesome topdeck, but wouldn't Don Zaloog or Mystic Tomato or something fit a little better?

See, I'm kinda not sure if you are going for:

A) The conventional Dimension Phase deck revolving around Card of Sanctity, Different Dimension Gate, Strike Ninja, D.D. Survivor, and D.D. Scout Plane.

B) The uber OTK combo with Strike Ninja and Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade to rfp monsters, and then Return from the Different Dimension to end it.

C) Something totally original and too complicated for my small brain.

Now, the absence of most of the cards listed in "A" suggests to me that you are going more for "B", as does the presence of Blade Knight. In that case, I strongly reccommend Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade. It will really help to get those warriors ready for the big kill when you play RftDD.

I can't say I really think Dekoichi and Spirit Reaper fit here. This is a fast deck already, and I don't think it needs extra draw power. It also has EXCELLENT field presence, so the Reapers seem extraneous. I would say probably drop one Dekoichi and one Reaper for a D.D. Survivor (even if you're not playing Card of Sanctity, it's still a Dark / Warrior that is great tech against DDWL) and another Don Zaloog (also a Dark / Warrior).

With 3x sakuretsu, I'm sure you could drop one Smashing Ground for a Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade. You'd be surprised what a 2000 ATK DDA or a 1700 ATK Don Zaloog can do.

Also, seeing as how you are new here, you should create a thread in the Intro / Farewell section of the forums :D

Uppdate! =)

Here's somthing extra:

Activate Scape goat!!!

:sheep_red :sheep_red :sheep_red :sheep_red

I know that was not necessary, but why not? =)

Back