Exodia's Destiny

OKShadow

OKC's Dark Duelist
I want to create a deck combining Destiny Heroes with Exodia... So far the only possible mass drawing engine I see is Defender combined with Appropriate. Find a way to mass summon Defenders then use Appropriate to possibly draw up to half the deck in one turn. Help me try to make this a reality I wanna so try this in the next store tourney

So far I see...

1 Sangan
3 Mystic Tomato (?)
5 pieces of Exodia
3 Destiny Hero Defender
3 Emissary of the Afterlife
1 Magician of Faith

1 Graceful Charity
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Level Limit-Area B
2 Messenger of Peace

1 Gravity Bind
1 Royal Decree
1 Torrential Tribute
3 Appropriate

2x Upstart Goblin is a must. If you want your opponent to draw for Appropriate, you could try things like Sasuke Samurai #3, Card Destruction/Morphing Jar (if you're feeling lucky), Disturbance Strategy/Mind Wipe, and The Bistro Butcher. Though, finding the deck space could be a major problem. It's an interesting concept; I'm just not sure how effective it will be. Appropriate can be tricky. You have to wait until your opponent draws outside of the Draw Phase to activate it, then it has to last until your opponent does it again for it to be effective.

Jathro said:
2x Upstart Goblin is a must. If you want your opponent to draw for Appropriate, you could try things like Sasuke Samurai #3, Card Destruction/Morphing Jar (if you're feeling lucky), Disturbance Strategy/Mind Wipe, and The Bistro Butcher. Though, finding the deck space could be a major problem. It's an interesting concept; I'm just not sure how effective it will be. Appropriate can be tricky. You have to wait until your opponent draws outside of the Draw Phase to activate it, then it has to last until your opponent does it again for it to be effective.

That's why I'm looking at 3 Defenders to trigger in their standby phase, activate Appropriate on the first and let the other 2 Defenders trigger it's effect. I may use Dogma as a side option if I'm not drawing Exodia to help avoid Stein.

I myself have been thinking of a draw engine to work on with exodia. Appropriate/defender was one........

The other I can't figure out how to actually make it work. It involves bountiful artemis and counter traps.....stopping everything. That is why I can't figure out how to make it work.

3 X Solemn Judgement (no question about it)
? X Horn of Heaven
? X Magic Jammer
? X Forced Back
? X (some card from cyberdark impact that negates a special summon and destroys the monster)

And I am considering possibilities of negate attack and seven tools too. But I don't see it running smoothly enough. Does anyone have opinions on this? The horn of heaven does work with an emmisary and artemis on field, because I sack the emmisary, draw, then search a piece.

roadhouse007 said:
I myself have been thinking of a draw engine to work on with exodia. Appropriate/defender was one........

The other I can't figure out how to actually make it work. It involves bountiful artemis and counter traps.....stopping everything. That is why I can't figure out how to make it work.

3 X Solemn Judgement (no question about it)
? X Horn of Heaven
? X Magic Jammer
? X Forced Back
? X (some card from cyberdark impact that negates a special summon and destroys the monster)

And I am considering possibilities of negate attack and seven tools too. But I don't see it running smoothly enough. Does anyone have opinions on this? The horn of heaven does work with an emmisary and artemis on field, because I sack the emmisary, draw, then search a piece.
Oh you're referring to "Ascending Black Horn" regarding the summon negation. Yeah that will need 3 in any deck for serious field control. Especially against those darn Maraudings

I thought about bringing back the Dark Mimic for extra draws and maybe a final countdown or two just for extra win condition.

Back