Favorite Type of Arcade Game

What Type of Arcade Games are Your Favorite?

• Adventure/Quest

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Shooters

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Classic/Retro

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Puzzles/Strategy

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Home/Board Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pinball

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Sports

• Fighters

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Yeti Sports

• Total voters

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
What's your favorite type of Arcade game, as we have defined them in the Flash Arcade? I'd just like to know, so I know what areas need fleshing out, and what areas I should just keep adding games to regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe, I guess i'm more of a classic/retro shooter type. I remember dropping 10 bucks in quarters with a friend once to beat RAIDEN 2, only to have the credits scroll and us start the whole thing again, only more difficult.

That and I probably put in about $100 on Street Fighter 2 (the original) back in the day. 8^D

I don't game. Simple as that.

I'm making my own Pokémon game, but that's different (and slow)...

i like puzzles and strategy. i love games that make you think ahead, that take time, that repeatedly ask of you too use your mind in ways everyday life would not.

I never closed it, so at the time, Puzzles/Strategy was leading the pack. Of course, at the time we only had around 200 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
True, but it's still our most recent poll. Our homepage is still displaying it automatically. And it bumps whenever someone votes. I should probably start a new poll about...something...hrm...

Back