Florida - March 15th, 2008 - B.R.A.D.'s GOLD SARCOPHAGUS Mega Tournament

KarThief88x

Date: March 15th, 2008
Registration Time: 9:00am
Start Time: 10:00am
Location: Florida Atlantic University (FAU). Student Union Building; The Grand Palm Room; By Parking Lot 16.
Adress: 777 Glades Road. Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone: (954)255-2109
Cost: $40
Prize:
  • 1st Place: 1 Gold Sarcophagus!!!
  • 2nd Place: 3 Sealed Phantom Darkness Boxes
  • 3rd Place: 2 Sealed Phantom Darkness Boxes
  • 4th place: 2 Sealed Phantom Darkness Boxes
  • 5th-8th place: 1 Sealed Phantom Darkness Box
[/B]
We are doing it again! Holding another huge tournament, this time for a Gold Sarcophagus!!! Yes, you heard it right. For a Shonen Jump Championship Prize Card!!! This tournament is going to be huge!
This Prize Structure is GUARANTEED, but this is not all...
In an attempt to give this that "Shonen Jump" atmosphere, we are going to be holding side events as well. They will be as follows:
Cost: $12
Prize:
  • 1st Place: 1 Phantom Darkness Box
They will be Single Elimination 8 Person Contructed Tournaments. Winner walks away with 1 Phantom Darkness Box!!! We will hold as many of them as we can until the end of the Swiss Rounds for the Main Event. As soon as we get 8 Players we will start it.
This all sounds great and amazing, but thats not all!!! It still does not feel like a Mini-SJC, so....
We will be accumulating Points for a Side Events Prize. You will have your choice of either (1) "Necroface" or (2) "Dark Armed Dragons".
The Side Events will be as follows:
  • You will gain 1 Point for Each Side Event entry you have.
  • You will gain 1 Point for Each Side Event you win.
  • Top 2 Point Totals once the Swiss Portion of the Main Event finishes will Be ranked 1st and 2nd for the Side Events Playoff.
  • Two random names will be picked from the remaining points.
Seems like alot, I know....But there is more!!!
Each participant in the main event will receive a Hobby League Parallel Rare for Free!
Each Round we will be handing out Random Door Prizes as well.
Tell your family, tell your friends. If you live in the South/Central Florida area and you play Yu-Gi-Oh! this is not a tournament to miss. $40 is worth the great prizes at this event. You can also expect this tournament to be held with the best quality judges and staff. Expect the great quality tournaments that B.R.A.D.'s is known for. The Head Judge for the event will also be Feroze Ramcharan so you can expect quality rulings and one of the best C-Values in the World!
This is not a tournament anyone wants to miss!
If you have any questions feel free to call Rich at the phone number listed above or at the number in my Signature or you can contact me through here or e-mail me.
Hope to see you all there! :D

Back