Insects

9 insects for 6 that are eventually going to be rfg-ed, AND with the possibility of having 3 of them getting NoC-ed? I think more Insects are required to make 3 DDs playable. You may need less emphasis on CC. How about some Howling Insects?

With 3x Doom Dozer, you need WAY MORE insects then THAT?!

SOme insect suggestions

Chainsaw Insect (It's "give your foe a card" is a nasty side effect, but a 2400ATK lvl 4 monster is still insanely good)

Saber Beetle (2400ATK with pierce, another good insect)

Anteatereatingant (Well, Mobius is WAY better, but might be worth it in your deck.... )

Howling Insect (You DEFINATELY need 3x of this. This is an insect searcher and a good way to quickly fule your graveyard for Doom Dozer. I can't believe you don't have this in your deck)

Pinch Hopper (A quick way to get some insects out like say Saber Beetle or just a regular monster when your monster dies)

Not too sure about you running 3x Magical Merchants. If you need insect fuel, Howling Insect can do ALOT better and without you losing so many monsters. Heck, even Flying Kamakiri #1 can do better as it'll at least search itself. (Cause other Insect Wind monsters suck except for Ladybug maybe, but usually Man-Eating Bug can do better then ladybug.)

-1 Giant Rat
-1 Exiled Force
+2 Howling Insect

Pinch Hopper, Saber, and Ant(Unless in its own deck.) suck. And Chainsaw Insect is side at best.
The fixes were either the one above, or -1 Doom +1 Mobius. And I like the one above more. It just gives me more reason to have Swap. I also want to fit another Mobius in there so I can eliminate the Dust Tornados. Any suggestions? (The deck is 41 cards, btw.)

What about:
-1 Mystic Swordsman LV2
+1 Mobius the Frost Monarch

-2 Dust Tornado
+1 BTH/Creature Swap

P.S. I'm never going to get all 3 Dozers out, Man.

Back