Is anyone going to ComicCon / Worlds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being as it's in San Diego and I'm on the opposite side of the country, it's not like I have the chance to go. And, being as the Premium Packs will be previewed then, I'm putting out a general question...

Is anyone going to make the trip down there?

If so, please send me a PM so something can be worked out. I appreciate it much in advance. Thanks.

I wish I was close to those places to. I want some packs to. Tho I only want the marshmallon. I have my first shonon jump coupon for the free pack. I just can't miss the the next two books.

densetsu_x said:
Being as it's in San Diego and I'm on the opposite side of the country, it's not like I have the chance to go. And, being as the Premium Packs will be previewed then, I'm putting out a general question...

Is anyone going to make the trip down there?

If so, please send me a PM so something can be worked out. I appreciate it much in advance. Thanks.
I used to live in San Diego and I never went to any of the Conventions they used to have there (probably because there was so many other things to do... lol). I'm going to be trying to round up some of my old contacts myself to see if I can get someone to pass through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back