Jaden Yuki deck - Modified

I got bored..and I had some cards laying around, mostly the Elemental Hero cards. And I wasnt quite sure if I should have added Elemental Hero Wildheart to this deck.

Monsters (17)

2 x Elemental Hero Avian
2 x Elemental Hero Bubbleman
2 x Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
2 x Elemental Hero Clayman
2 x Elemental Hero Sparkman
1 x Drillroid
1 x UFOroid
1 x Winged Kuriboh Lvl 10
1 x Golem Sentry
1 x Divine Dragon Ragnarok
1 x Lord of D.
1 x Winged Kuriboh

Fusion Deck (4)

1 x Elemental Hero Flame Wingman
1 x Elemental Hero Thunder Giant
1 x UFOroid Fighter
1 x King Dragun

Spell Cards (18)

1 x Trancendent Wings
3 x Polymerization
2 x Re-Fusion
2 x De-Fusion
2 x Fusion Recovery
1 x Fusion Gate
1 x Skyscraper
1 x Pot of Greed
1 x Bubble Shuffle
1 x Miracle Fusion
1 x Power Bond
1 x Spell Absorption
1 x Spark Blaster

Trap Cards (14)

1 x Robbin' Goblin
1 x Robbin' Zombie
1 x Spiritial Water Art - Aoi
1 x Spiritial Earth Art - Kurogane
1 x Spiritial Fire Art - Kurenai
1 x Spiritial Wind Art - Miyabi
2 x Dimension Wall
2 x Rising Energy
1 x A Hero Emerges
1 x Trap Hole
1 x Ultimate Offering
1 x Waboku

If you would, please post some suggestions.

take out the bubblemans. they suck. take out all of the dragon and machine things. when een comes out to the public, put in bladeedge, wildheart and all the other things i cant think of right now. also, take out Golem Sentry, Winged Kuriboh, and Winged Kuriboh lv 10 when een comes out. take out Transcendent Wings. there are so many other things i cant type all right now so ill post back in about 3 hours. right now, where i live, its 4:30 pm so my time ill post back at 7:30 pm.

Dragons gotta stay. They work well. I dueled about 20 times today...testing this deck. As it stands there on the first post, I've lost twice out of the whole thing. But I have found like 0 use for Winged Kuriboh, so I'll probably take it out. And I do have a purpose for Golem Sentry, so too bad on that.

I took out the spirituals, I kept Robbin' Zombie and Goblin, just cause they're deadly if used right. And btw, this is a MODIFIED version of his deck. So the cards arent going to be exact. Plus, when I get my hands on some EEN cards, such as Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman, Elemental Hero Wildman, etc...then I'll add them in there. Why I put UFOroid and UFOroid Fighter in there? Well, a little combo of Syrus's and Jaden's deck there. Will be very deadly when Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman gets in my hand. This deck is also a plan for the future.

Now I took a lot out, and then I added a few dragons and some deadly traps such as Level Conversion Lab, etc.

Well today, I went to my local card shop and I bought at least one of each of all the Elemental Heros from the EEN series. They had about 5 of each in singles. Good thing about this card shop, not a lot of people go to it.

The owner of the card shop is a friend of the family, so, he orders the cards mainly for me, but he has other customers like myself as well, so he usually stocks up on extras.

Later tonight, I'm going to post the new deck. I have like 51 cards in my deck now, but I'm thinking about taking out King Dragun and the Dragon-type monster cards, along with Lord of D.

It would only bring me down 4-5 cards, but it surely would help. Also, I added a couple more traps that have proven fatal - Grave Lure and Hero Barrier.

This is the modified and updated deck:

Monsters (19)

2 x Elemental Hero Avian
2 x Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
2 x Elemental Hero Clayman
2 x Elemental Hero Sparkman
2 x Elemental Hero Bubbleman
1 x Elemental Hero Bladedge
2 x Elemental Hero Wildheart
3 x King of the Swamp
1 x Drillroid
1 x UFOroid
1 x Golem Sentry

Fusion Deck (8)

1 x Elemental Hero Flame Wingman
2 x Elemental Hero Thunder Giant
1 x Elemental Hero Wildedge
1 x Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster
1 x Elemental Hero Tempest
1 x Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
1 x UFOroid Fighter

Magic Cards (11)

3 x Polymerization
2 x Fusion Recovery
1 x Fusion Gate
1 x Pot of Greed
3 x Miracle Fusion
1 x Spell Absorption

Trap Cards (10)

1 x Robbin' Goblin
1 x Robbin' Zombie
1 x Dimension Wall
2 x Rising Energy
1 x Grave Lure
2 x Level Conversion Lab
2 x Hero Barrier

Total # of cards in deck: 40
Fusion deck: 8

Open to more suggestions. And please, this time, explain what and how it could help or effect this deck.

Dude, I don't mean to be offensive here, but really, how hard is it to understand how HERO signal benefits an E-HERO deck?

<.<

>.>

lol. j/k.

^_^

-pssvr

Back